CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Oh nooo....

Old 04-04-2008, 04:46 PM   #81
wade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tula_Montage View Post
Thanks guys... I won't even peek until Sunday...
Yea, right, we all believe that.

Old 04-04-2008, 04:47 PM   #82
Tula_Montage
No seriously, I already bothered her too much by just peeking in and removing slugs and giving her more moss for her laybox. I feel freakin' awful now

Old 04-04-2008, 04:49 PM   #83
connord94
Good Luck!
Good Luck!

(To both of you!)

Every possible limb is crossed for you, Elle!

Connor

Old 04-04-2008, 04:51 PM   #84
Tula_Montage
Thanks Connor, I know your only crossing everything because you want a beautiful wee lavender girl from this clutch

Old 04-04-2008, 04:51 PM   #85
SnakeCreations
Quote:
I'm so sorry to hear that Tonya! What a devistating story. Lets just wallow in the misery of breeding complications together
ehhhh, I'm not a big wallower... I bemoan my own blone-esqe moments and move on. You know what I forgot to mention??? I only lost 4 out of the 16 with that debacle. I'm sure the dead ones are the Charcoal Lava Striped Sunkssed Terrazos I've been anxiously awaitng.... (joking of course) hehe.

-Tonya

P.S. The waiting list is full people!!
<snicker>

Old 04-04-2008, 05:04 PM   #86
connord94
Cool

Quote:
Thanks Connor, I know your only crossing everything because you want a beautiful wee lavender girl from this clutch

LOL That is verrrrrrrrry not true!

Seriously though GOOD LUCK!

Connor

Old 04-04-2008, 06:14 PM   #87
Susielea
I'm still thinking good thoughts and sending you "hugs".

Keep thinking positive thoughts Elle

Best wishes,

Old 04-05-2008, 06:32 AM   #88
Susan
I"m glad to hear that you're waiting a bit longer. As it has been already mentioned, sometimes a female will pass a couple of slugs prior to laying the rest of a clutch of fertile eggs. Just in the bad-case scenario of an entire clutch of slugs, I had a female that not only started to lay her slugs a couple of weeks past her due date, but also took over 3 weeks to lay all of them. I would find one or 2 every few days. She never became egg-bound, ate weekly and went on to lay a perfect fertile second clutch.

Old 04-06-2008, 07:28 AM   #89
Tula_Montage
I havent bothered her for 2 days now, but i lifted the edge of the towel to see that her hide was empty so she must be in her laybox. Shes been there for two days and im desperate to check but I don't want to... ahh

Old 04-06-2008, 07:32 AM   #90
connord94
Resist the urge Elle .. resist .. resist .. RESIST!

Connor

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google