• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

0.2 Amel Stripe/Cubed & 3.2 Amel Stripes

jmksnakes

Ectotherm Addict
An updated availability, and individual pics! These are really well started hatchlings now over 3 months old. All of them feeding great on f/t pinkies and have great dispositions.
These are 100% het anery & 50% het caramel! Pair 'em up to produce amel stripes, snow stripes, and possibly butter stripes. Guaranteed live arrival overnight via FedEx (usually $50). And I always provide complete feeding/shed records with each hatchling.

$55 for one, $100 for pair, $45 each for three or more.:cheers:
E-mail: [email protected] or PM for inquiries. All payment methods via PayPal preferred.

Attachments

• hatchlings08update 009.jpg
    hatchlings08update 009.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 278
  • hatchlings08update 008.jpg
    hatchlings08update 008.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 276
  • hatchlings08 016.jpg
    hatchlings08 016.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:
The stripe/cubes....thanks for lookin':rolleyes:

Attachments

• hatchlings08update 007.jpg
    hatchlings08update 007.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 274
  • hatchlings08update 006.jpg
    hatchlings08update 006.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 274
No takers yet;) New lower price too....$50 for one, $45 for each after that. Packed with care and with heat pack if necessary.

I removed a couple photos of sold individuals, but this photo is of a female who had refused to eat for 3 months, but has now eaten six straight meals in a row...priced at a discount...$25. Also, better pics of the stripe/cubes.

Attachments

• #17 (1).jpg
    #17 (1).jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 151
  • hatchlings08update 024.jpg
    hatchlings08update 024.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 150
  • #8female.jpg
    #8female.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 152
Hey y'all, been M.I.A. for a lonnnggg time. Just have two of these babies left, haven't even tried advertising them 'cause it's been so cold! The 1.1 pair available is #19 and #9...the first two pictured. They of course eating great on f/t pinks, and I will ship using heat pack. Guaranteed live arrival. Take the pair for $90 and shipping usually around $50. PM if interested, thanks a bunch and a belated Happy New Year to all!

Back