CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > DIY Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

DIY Projects Use this forum to post threads related to home made projects for your corns... Vivariums, hides, decorations, accessories, you name it. Anything to save some bucks or give your personalized touch.

DIY: Making my own cage furniture...

Old 09-12-2008, 12:26 PM   #21
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpccusa View Post
Bear in mind that this area is pretty new and unless it is useful, Rich can simply *pooff* (Gone)...
Exactly. So make quality threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpccusa View Post
Do you mean to copy and paste all the posts from a thread into a new one? I don't think I (or anyone else besides Rich and moderators) can do that.
No, she meant the actual DIY post. Then you can just link to the existing thread if someone wants to read more.

Something along the lines of this:

Originally posted: 05/23/2002
Click here to view original thread

at the top of the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci
I think you could copy and past the whole thing, pictures and all, too. I have a thread of mine I want to move here, but I thought just a link would be kind of sucky.
Do it! Do it! Do it! We need to fill 'er up!

Old 09-12-2008, 12:59 PM   #22
Nanci
I'll have to do it from home. If the images were in Photobucket, then they would copy and paste, but not on Rich's server.

Old 09-12-2008, 08:00 PM   #23
alan
If the original thread is intact ( pictures still at the links ) wouldn't it be better to just post a link to it in DIY as an index? It would save the server space required to duplicate it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google