CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

2008 Lavender Motleys & Motleys het Lavender - SOLD
Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 05:35 PM   #1
TripleMoonsExotic
Arrow 2008 Lavender Motleys & Motleys het Lavender - SOLD

$25 OFF when you purchase the 1.2 trio of Lavender Motleys
1.0 $100 (first picture)
0.2 $125/each

These guys are all possible het Amel!

Purchase the entire 2.4 group (1.2 Lavender Motley & 1.2 Motley het Lavender) for $500/shipped or pickup the entire group for $450!

Shipping
TME ships Federal Express Priority Overnight (10:30 am delivery) & DHL (noon delivery) directly to your door for all live animal shipments. All customers have the option to choose FedEx or DHL. Actual shipping rates are quoted by request, shipping can run anywhere from $30-100 depending on weight and destination. Purchases of $500 and shipping is free. There are no extra box charges, heat/cool pack charges, or minimum order amounts required. Sorry, we only ship live animals in the United States. Canadian customers, please inquire on shipping to a FedEx or DHL hub for pickup so that you may transport across the border. Live animals ship Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays only. You can be assured that your reptile will be shipped professionally and safely. Please view our Shipping Live Harmless Reptiles article to see how we ship our animals.

Show Pick-Up
We can arrange for customer pick-up for a show we are vending or attending. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required before the show date to ensure we are not holding an animal behind our table for no reason. Repeat customers who have picked up from shows before are not required to pay a 25% deposit. If an order is large enough ($500 or more) we can make a special trip to a show for delivery if we had not previously planned on attending.

Live Animal Guarantee
TME guarantees live, 100% healthy, and properly sexed animals. There is a 72 hour guarantee on all of the animals we sell (unless otherwise noted); if for any reason you are not satisfied, contact us immediately within the specified amount of time to get a credit or replacement of your choice. Shipping is non-refundable. Freeze and photograph any deceased animals as we may need proof to verify any problems. If we do not hear from you in 72 hours, we will assume you are happy with your animals. Live arrival of healthy specimens is guaranteed as long as low temperatures are above 40 degrees F and high temperatures are below 90 degrees F at the receiver's address. The package must be signed for in order for our live arrival guarantee to apply. We are not responsible for shipping delays caused by Mother Nature or mechanical problems with the shipper, however, we will do everything in our power to locate a delayed package and get it moving on its way.

Payment
We accept PayPal and Google Checkout on all Live Animal orders. Upon e-mail confirmation of purchase, we will send an invoice using the payment gateway of your choice. Payment must be submitted within 48 hours of receipt of invoice or purchase agreement is void.

Deposits
A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to hold any reptile(s). Full payment is expected within two weeks of initial deposit for purchases under $500 unless other arrangements are made. Balances of $500 or more are required to be paid within 30 days of purchase agreement. Additional time can be arranged on a case by case basis.

Old 01-17-2009, 05:37 PM   #2
TripleMoonsExotic
Motleys het Lavender

$25 OFF when you purchase the 1.2 trio of Motleys het Lavender
1.0 $50 (no current picture - in shed)
0.2 $75/each

These guys are all possible het Amel!

Old 01-17-2009, 07:31 PM   #3
ZoologyGirl
you just have to go and tempt me don't you

Old 01-17-2009, 07:38 PM   #4
Hallie
I second that. Why oh why must you tempt us? I'm not currently working with any lav stuff, but have always wanted to....the cash just isn't there right now though

Old 01-17-2009, 07:47 PM   #5
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallie View Post
I second that. Why oh why must you tempt us? I'm not currently working with any lav stuff, but have always wanted to....the cash just isn't there right now though
Well, if they're still around by Summer/Fall, I'll be vending the Carlisle show. I will also probably be doing one or two Hamburg shows. These are the last of my Motleys as I sold off all my Motleys last summer. Will only be working with Stripes from now on.

Old 01-17-2009, 07:50 PM   #6
Hallie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
Well, if they're still around by Summer/Fall, I'll be vending the Carlisle show. I will also probably be doing one or two Hamburg shows. These are the last of my Motleys as I sold off all my Motleys last summer. Will only be working with Stripes from now on.
And I'm doing work with a lot of motleys (although I like stripes better, I'll only be doing a few stripe pairings). If they are still around and I have the cash saved up, I'll definitely be taking them off your hands!

Old 01-17-2009, 07:54 PM   #7
TripleMoonsExotic
What sort of Stripes are you working with? Partial trades may be accepted. I like to pull in new lines.

Old 01-17-2009, 07:57 PM   #8
ZoologyGirl
This is what I just told my boyfriend yesterday....

When we go to the next show I was going to look for a female lav motley...and now look what pops up!

I don't think I have enough cash at the moment though, I've been buying snakes and snake supplies left and right.

Old 01-17-2009, 07:58 PM   #9
Hallie
I only have a pair of them now (actually I have 2.1). My female is an anery stripe het hypo and my males are a snow stripe with no known hets and a ghost het stripe. I really don't need the snow, he's the only snake right now that I've been considering selling.

Old 01-17-2009, 08:07 PM   #10
TripleMoonsExotic
Well, hit me up once you produce some Stripes. I wouldn't mind having extra Ghost Stripe and Snow Stripe females. Heck, I could use one or two extra Anery Stripe females. It's nice to pick up from someone at the shows I attend because then I can hand pick 'em.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread

Tags
lavender, motley