CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

She finally bit me...it was barely a touch

Old 05-06-2019, 08:20 PM   #1
Maevenish
She finally bit me...it was barely a touch

Hi All,

So my baby girl Peach is about a year and six months. I didn't realize she was more hungry than usual. She is definitely learning that her small plastic bin is for feeding. And she was looking for her mouse. So my thumb got too close and she hit it. But it was so soft, I think she realized it wasn't her mouse. So I gave her two and went and got bigger mice for next feeding. She didn't even break the skin. She's a really good girl! I just wanted to share.

Wendy

Old 05-07-2019, 08:27 PM   #2
Twolunger
My sunkissed are voracious eaters and if they bite they coil around your hand too, and don't let go. Sounds like Peach is more to my liking. LOL.

Old 05-08-2019, 02:06 PM   #3
Maevenish
Thanks

I'm so happy I got her. She really is a sweet snake. I am very gentle with her but I do take her out of the house a lot. I'll take her to the reptile store to make sure she's getting the right sized food. I'll take her to the gas station sometimes when I need a fill up. Or to pick up my daughter from a friends house. Sometimes she stays on my arm. I had a little carrier that I put on the dash and she was mesmerized by the rain and lights. The carrier was open but she was enthralled by the view. She's too big for that carrier now.

Wendy

Old 05-08-2019, 02:18 PM   #4
Maevenish
Pics

I'm terrible with photoshop. I think I got them resized though. The original pictures were bad to start with. But she's so cute.

Wendy

Old 05-09-2019, 01:18 AM   #5
MaryGriffith
So beautiful.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google