• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What color is Jill?

GitaBooks

We have two corn snakes, one I assume is just an amel (Jack) and one I have no idea about (Jill). She was sold to us as a "red sunglo" but from my understanding sunglow's have red eyes. Jill has dark eyes. Maybe the name was just made up to sound good, but that has me curious what she really is.

She looks darker in the one photo but you can see her pattern better. In real life she is brighter, like she is in the photo of her with Jack (during the breeding season). She has darker markings on her back and a white underside with red markings (no black markings).

Thanks in advance (this forum is helping me a lot!)

Attachments

• IMG_4326.jpg
    IMG_4326.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3204.jpg
    IMG_3204.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 58
Sorry its not the best picture. I looked through all my pictures of her and this was the only one that showed her belly (she's shy).

Thanks so much for the response!

Attachments

• IMG_9229.JPG
    IMG_9229.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 58
Based on that little bit I'd say she's a bloodred which is diffused and often a red affecting gene like red factor or red coat.

Back