• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

OK I GIVE UP ~~~~~~:~

PSYCOSNAKEMOM

~~~~~~~:~ Newbies Rule?
I thought that Spencer's clutch was 14 normals and 2 Amels, now after 7 days and some of them shedding....I'm not so sure, the Amels may even have dark eyes and notice the dark trim around the saddles. So what do you think they might be?

Amels, and Normals still or something else. Here are two spunky guys that just shed yesterday. Sam ~~~~:~

Attachments

• dsc00008.jpg
    dsc00008.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 301
Here are two of their sibs

Two sibs that have not shed and will sit for a picture, unlike their brother and sister:D .

Mom is an Amel/reverse Okeetee and Dad was sold (bought) as a Miami Phase BUT he has no grey or silver more of a light tan color body.

Attachments

• dsc00012.jpg
    dsc00012.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 301
Not wanting to jump to a conclusion here, but I don't see any amelanistics in your two photos. Maybe a Hypo, however.

See what happens when you don't know what your doing ~~~~~:~

I THOUGHT so!! Those little guys trying to trick me! I bet come next week they will look even more stunning! Well the mom is (I think) Amel. Maybe I will wake her up and take her picture too. I don't really know what makes a hypo...BUT I know I have one, because I bought him from Rich this past spring and he is Beautiful! Sam ~~~~~~~:~

here's mom

Of course I went to get mom and she is in the middle of her shed, next thing you know she'll poop on me! Sam ~~~~:~;)

Attachments

• dsc00001.jpg
    dsc00001.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 276
What about her belly?~~~~~:~

She has no checker Board belly, Does that help me to decide what she is? Her belly is all white. Sam ~~~~~~:~

Attachments

• dsc00006.jpg
    dsc00006.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 269
Mom looks like a normal amel/maybe a little reverse okeetee up top.

She doesn't -look- like she's motley, stripe, or bloodred (mutations that leave a true patternless belly) - not that it means much! Take another look at her belly. Amels, of course, won't have a black and white checkerboard, but they will still show a checkerboard pattern, only with white and clearish-white checks.

OK, every piece of the puzzle helps ~~~~:~

Thanks pinatamonkey...
I think I will have to wait and check her belly after her shed. Right now when I look at it I see no checker at all one solid sort of luminescent white belly, near the tail end there are some spots of a little yellow.
I could take a pic of her belly now, but with her shed, who knows. The truth is I never thought about it before, it was looking at the darker (still unidentified) babes that have a clearly black and white checker board belly that I thought... glezzs I wonder if that means anything:confused: Sam ~~~~~:~

the lighter colored one on the top picture looks like it could end up being a miami phase if the brown in the background color near the head goes away i think they are all very very nice looking

THANKS RICHBREAKS ~~~~~:~

I'm still sorting through the pile. There are the two redish ones that at first I thought were amel. The rest look like normals, yet some are clearly brown and others are very light, I'm hoping silver (and then I'll keep one). I wanted a Miami Phase that was silver bodied. The redish one is the same babe in both pictures and here is another shot of her? Thanks for all your input and well wishes. Sam ~~~~~~:~

Attachments

• dsc00013.jpg
    dsc00013.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 49
OH I forgot ~~~~:~

Mom's belly does have checker boards, You can barely see them when she is into shed but. She shed this morning and I grabbed a shot of her belly. Very light yellow and few but they are there. What does this confirm about what she is? Sam ~~~~:~

Attachments

• dsc00001.jpg
    dsc00001.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 43
I couldn't tell from the pic before, but does she have red eyes?
Do any of the babies have red eyes?

Hi Iris~~~~Would you like a new baby? ~~~~:~

The only one with red eyes is the mom. Spencer bought her from Petco 3 years ago. This is her first clutch.

I just would like to know what she really is. I'd like to know where her kiddos are too but I'll start with her.

Thanks...Did you go to the show in NY? My moms birthday so I'll have to wait til the next one. Sam ~~~~~~~:~

Back