CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Never give up!

Old 12-21-2003, 05:36 PM   #1
carol
Exclamation Never give up!

Well I have to say I was extremely disappointed in myself about three weeks ago after not pushing in a bin correctly and letting one of my favorite corns escape. When I discovered she was missing, I scoured the whole house, only to find a fresh poo very close to my front door that had not been properly closed so there was a space at the bottom big enough for a 1 1/2 year old corn to squeeze through. After the third "whole house" search, I lost hope and figured she had made it outside, I even searched the yard every spare moment I had. However, I had recently just given up. Yesterday, we had company coming so I made my son clean his room. All of a sudden, "Mom, hurry! Come here," and as I hurried down the hallway he finished,"I think I found your lost snake". And there she was sitting in the top drawer of my son's writing desk! She must have liked his room because there is a fish tank to drink out of, she was not dehydrated at all. We had a lot of hard luck this month and this definately made me feel a lot better! So I guess it goes to show, don't give up on looking! Everytime I see her back in her spot I have to smile.
02 Miami het amel and 50% chance het for Motley

Old 12-21-2003, 05:50 PM   #2
bmm
Congrats!

I also have had two corns escape, and BOTH used fish tanks in my house for drinking. One even left his shed on top of it.

bmm

Old 12-21-2003, 06:02 PM   #3
gardenmum
congratulations

I wouldn't want to loose that beautiful one either.

Old 12-21-2003, 06:15 PM   #4
Simon
congrats with the find~
I can see why she's one of your favorite one~
nice looking snake and great find

Old 12-21-2003, 06:49 PM   #5
CornCrazy
Congratulations!

I, too, can see why you are happy about finding her. She is beautiful!

Old 12-21-2003, 11:38 PM   #6
Iris
Congrats!
how do they manage to find water like that? luck?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google