CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

ADULTS for SALE, plus a few 2018's and 2019's

Old 02-15-2020, 06:46 PM   #21
ecreipeoj
RedCoat Okeetees

0.4 RedCoat Jasper County Okeetees ph Lava Sunkissed

Breeding: Redcoat Jasper County Okeetee het Lava Sunkissed x Jasper County Okeetee het Redcoat Lava Sunkissed.

Produced from Kathy Loves Jasper County Sunkissed and Jasper County RedCoat Lavas. These are the purest Mutant Corn Snakes you can find. The Sunkissed, Lava and RedCoat Genes in these Corns can all be traced to wild caught Corns in Jasper County. They have been tested, and are Stargazer Free.

If you are working with Jasper County Okeetees, or Hunt Club Okeetees, here is your chance to add a Mutant gene to your project and keep the line PURE Jasper County Okeetee. I have used Kathy Loves original Jasper County Sunkissed, and only bred them to my Jasper County Lava Okeetees and Lee Abbotts Jasper County Okeetees.

When you breed your Jasper County Okeetees X Jasper County Sunkissed, you will produce Jasper County Okeetees het for Sunkissed, just as nice as any other line of Jasper County Okeetees.

I am also working with RedCoat Jasper County Lava Okeetees, and Jasper County Lava Okeetees. They will be available in 2020 to add to your Jasper County Okeetee Projects.

Finally, 3 Mutant Genes to breed into your Jasper County Okeetees and still keep your line PURE Cornsnake.

Old 02-15-2020, 06:48 PM   #22
ecreipeoj
Jasper County RedCoat Sunkissed vs Sunkissed het Snow Lava Sunkissed Caramel

More photo of the Jasper County Sunkissed and Jasper County RedCoat Sunkissed to be posted soon.

Old 02-15-2020, 06:50 PM   #23
ecreipeoj
Maque Ice Bloodred

1.0 Masque Ice Bloodred

Old 02-15-2020, 06:51 PM   #24
ecreipeoj
Ice Motley

1.0 Ice Motley

Old 02-15-2020, 06:59 PM   #25
ecreipeoj
Champagne Striped Snow Sunkissed ph Lava

2.0 Champagne Striped Snow Sunkissed ph Lava $350 each
0.1 Striped Snow Sunkissed ph Lava $250

2018 Champagne Striped Snow Lava Sunkissed Hold Back NOT FOR SALE

0.1 Striped het Snow Lava Sunkissed Hypo (Produce the most Striped Sunkissed Combines out of your Striped Snow Sunkissed with this female, such as Striped Sunkissed, Striped Amel Sunkissed, Striped Anery Sunkissed, and Striped Snow Sunkissed)

Old 02-15-2020, 07:09 PM   #26
ecreipeoj
Strawberry Sunkissed!

2.0 Strawberry Sunkissed $150 each (Rare)

Old 02-15-2020, 11:16 PM   #27
Frank Pinello
All very nice.

Old 02-17-2020, 01:57 PM   #28
ecreipeoj
Jasper County Sunkissed Okeetees

Produced from Kathy Loves Jasper County Sunkissed and Jasper County RedCoat Lavas. These are the purest Mutant Corn Snakes you can find. The Sunkissed, Lava and RedCoat Genes in these Corns can all be traced to wild caught Corns in Jasper County. They have been tested, and are Stargazer Free.

If you are working with Jasper County Okeetees, or Hunt Club Okeetees, here is your chance to add a Mutant gene to your project and keep the line PURE Jasper County Okeetee. I have used Kathy Loves original Jasper County Sunkissed, and only bred them to my Jasper County Lava Okeetees and Lee Abbotts Jasper County Okeetees.

When you breed your Jasper County Okeetees X Jasper County Sunkissed, you will produce Jasper County Okeetees het for Sunkissed, just as nice as any other line of Jasper County Okeetees.

I am also working with RedCoat Jasper County Lava Okeetees, and Jasper County Lava Okeetees. They will be available in 2020 to add to your Jasper County Okeetee Projects.

Finally, 3 Mutant Genes to breed into your Jasper County Okeetees and still keep your line PURE Cornsnake.

Photos:
19-18-5 male
19-36-4 male
19-16-3 female
19-24-2 female

Old 02-17-2020, 02:00 PM   #29
ecreipeoj
Redcoat Jasper County Sunkissed

Finally, 3 Mutant Genes to breed into your Jasper County Okeetees and still keep your line PURE Corn Snake.

Photos:
19-24-8 male
19-36-1 male
19-16-7 female
19-24-6 female

Old 02-17-2020, 02:02 PM   #30
ecreipeoj
Motley Champagne Snows het Striped Lava Sunkissed

2.1 Motley Champagne Snows het Striped Lava Sunkissed

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google