CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

New to snakes, but not reptiles!

Old 08-31-2019, 09:48 AM   #1
Roachant
New to snakes, but not reptiles!

Hi!
Like my subject says I’m new to snake keeping but I have kept turtles and lizards for many years.
I decided my first snake will be a corn snake, not so much because they are considered easy but because I love the way they look but, being an easier to care for species doesn’t hurt either!
I would like to do a bioactive setup for them, I really like natural looking tanks.
Thanks!
Roachant

Old 08-31-2019, 09:58 AM   #2
Patmart
Good luck with your first corn they are great reptiles to keep I’ve got 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 08-31-2019, 04:12 PM   #3
hypnoctopus
Welcome! I got into corns for the same reason. One of the prettiest species around, in my opinion. And such a variety of morphs. What sort of turtles and lizards do you keep?

Old 08-31-2019, 04:56 PM   #4
Roachant
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnoctopus View Post
Welcome! I got into corns for the same reason. One of the prettiest species around, in my opinion. And such a variety of morphs. What sort of turtles and lizards do you keep?
Currently I have a three toed box turtle but I used to have some Razorback musk turtles and snapping turtles. I also had some crested geckos, anoles and leopard geckos.
I guess I kept it simple in regards to my reptile choices!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google