CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Carol's Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Carol's Corner Just a place to park this year's breeding plans and progress, come take a look and see what I have cooking!

Breeding Plans for 2009!

Old 08-28-2009, 08:28 AM   #21
El Jefe
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbiesCornField View Post
so I'm confused...
You are confused? So am I? What are these posts about? I'm not sure what "rule" has been broken with this little poster so I haven't initiated the ban on them.

Carol, if your pet gets out of control let me know and I'll put it out of its misery.

Old 08-28-2009, 01:00 PM   #22
CaptBogart
Quote:
Originally Posted by MohrSnakes View Post
You are confused? So am I? What are these posts about? I'm not sure what "rule" has been broken with this little poster so I haven't initiated the ban on them.

Carol, if you pet gets out of control let me know and I'll put it out of its misery.

It reminds me of the Google Translator game... You enter a sentence or paragraph into it and have it translated into the language of your choice.... then convert back to English... then back into the other language... then back to English.... now your friends have to guess what the original message was....

Old 08-28-2009, 01:02 PM   #23
Shiari
I did that once. I took a very short sentence and ended up with a huge paragraph comprised mostly of the words "then" and "and".

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google