CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

Where do you buy mice?

Old 07-09-2018, 08:22 PM   #11
brian60
I also used Perfect Prey since they were the cheapest to ship to Pennsylvania. All the others I either had to buy 100 mice, my subtotal had to be $50 to order, or were just 64+ dollars to ship to PA. $54 bucks later and I'm cool with Perfect Prey. We will see how the quality of the mice are here soon when I receive them.

Old 04-19-2019, 01:53 AM   #12
lvchris
Layne Labs is my go to mostly because i love there packaging

Old 04-19-2019, 10:29 AM   #13
MysticExotics
When I order online, it's Layne Labs. Being on the west coast, it helps a lot with shipping as well. Plus you can order smaller amounts than some others.
I stopped ordering from Rodent Pro years ago because I was unhappy with the quality.

Old 04-21-2019, 10:23 AM   #14
Twolunger
I think most of us assume the rodents are raised by the company selling them. That's not always the case. Some companies have contracts with suppliers to provide prey items if the orders exceed their quantities on hand. I have purchased mice from most of the rodent companies and a few sent nasty mice with feces stuck to them. Now I just stick with Perfect Prey since they are located within my state. A few enterprising individuals in my area have been ordering large quantities of mice and then reselling smaller packages at a profit. Seems like a good idea.

Old 08-26-2019, 03:03 PM   #15
Syris71
Started using www.rodentsontheroad.com because they were at Daytona Retile Expo when I was there. And I saw how they handled customers well and the quality of there stock.

Old 08-26-2019, 08:56 PM   #16
buenavides1
It depends on your location. Try the Mouse Factory since you are in Pennsylvania.

Old 08-26-2019, 09:12 PM   #17
DeuceRon
Old thread, but since we're resurrecting it, I get mine at a local show which comes every three months.

Old 08-29-2019, 07:06 PM   #18
BLKfly
Local reptile show, and breeding our own mostly. I gotta admit it is kinda fun raising them, also nice to have live babies for new borns.

Old 04-27-2021, 04:15 AM   #19
Semih BULUR
l have organic supplier from village. My friend stock hunted farm mice for me. l got from him every month. If you have friend or relative you can check this out.

Old 04-28-2021, 12:01 PM   #20
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semih BULUR View Post
l have organic supplier from village. My friend stock hunted farm mice for me. l got from him every month. If you have friend or relative you can check this out.
Do you really think it is a good idea feeding your snake(s) wild caught mice and introducing the strong possibility of transferring parasites into them?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google