CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Carol's Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Carol's Corner Just a place to park this year's breeding plans and progress, come take a look and see what I have cooking!

2010 Expected Offspring/Price List

Old 02-24-2010, 09:45 PM   #31
Candachan
I'd love to get my hand on a pair of adult/sub-adult cinders or het cinders.

Old 03-28-2010, 02:41 AM   #32
Candy_Cane1
Heya carol! I keep getting told to come to you, and was wondering if you had any pure Miami stripes? not motley stripes, but just stripes?

Old 03-28-2010, 08:48 PM   #33
carol
No true stripes, try Bayou Reptiles.

Old 04-13-2010, 03:26 PM   #34
AvidHerp83
Hi Carol,

I was referred to you after asking about a Milksnake phase Miami. not sure how hard these are to find, or if they go by any other name, but I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction. I am very specific about having a milksnake phase, and not another type of Miami, because I have a great fondness for eastern milks, but cannot posess one legally in NY state because they are a native species. thank you for your time.

Old 04-13-2010, 05:36 PM   #35
carol
I am looking to resurrect the morph, but won't have any pure ones this year. I do expect something close out of this pair though...

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95933

They make babies that are much like Milksnake Phase like this...
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95293

Old 04-13-2010, 08:38 PM   #36
AvidHerp83
OK! thank you very much for your reply! interested to see how the babies turn out!

Old 05-26-2010, 02:38 PM   #37
GothPixel
Hi Carol,
You've been recommended to me as "THE queen of Miami phase". I'm looking for a Miami just like the gorgeous one you have on your website logo. If there's a chance of one of those this year, I'll be first in line.

Thanks,
Alex

Old 05-26-2010, 03:29 PM   #38
Irish Eyes (Mrs.Z)
Hmmm.... I dearly love the looks of the milksnake phase Miamis. If you have any at any point, I'd be interested in one, too. And if not, your "top shelf" Miamis sound fantastic!

So how does one get on a waiting list?

Old 05-26-2010, 11:58 PM   #39
carol
I won't have any Milksnake Phase type this year, but I will have plenty of pretty Miamis.

Old 05-27-2010, 12:10 AM   #40
Crimson.Dawn
any pippys yet?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google