CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Carol's Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Carol's Corner Just a place to park this year's breeding plans and progress, come take a look and see what I have cooking!

2010 Expected Offspring/Price List

Old 05-27-2010, 03:41 AM   #41
carol
Any time now, it's killing me!

Old 05-28-2010, 10:14 AM   #42
GothPixel
Just reading the preorder requirements. Is that a $250 minimum to get the discount, or just a $250 minimum period? While I would love one top shelf Miami, there's no way I could do five.

Can you clarify that before I get my hopes too high?

Thanks,
Pixel

Old 05-29-2010, 12:31 AM   #43
carol
Yes, unfortunately, this years circumstances have me working so much overtime at work I'm just not as good of a record keeper this year. I had to put the minimum to limit preorders to a manageable level. However, the good news is, I don't run out of top shelf too quickly. As long as you check in on my breeding threads every few weeks, you should have no problem getting one.

Old 06-21-2010, 06:37 PM   #44
marshaelaine
Hi Carol - I'm sure you are extremely busy just wondering if there are any peppermint or high pink babies yet. I know that I am anxious, just checking,
Thanks,
Marsha

Old 08-31-2010, 08:23 PM   #45
Jashlee
Hi Carol, I plan to attend the Sacramento Reptile show in Sept. I believe that LowBelly Reptiles will be there? I'm pretty new to snakes, but from the research I have done I believe that the cornsnake that I wish to purchase will be some type of Miami. Will I be able to buy one of them from you at the show?

Old 08-31-2010, 08:37 PM   #46
carol
Hi!
I thought I would miss Sacrament this year because I couldn't get off work Saturday, however, I have found someone to man my table on Sat and I will be there Sunday!

I have very few Miamis available, but do have some. Feel free to swing by my table, not sure what my number is since I am sending off my app today. My banner sign looks like the front page of my website. I hope you swing by Sunday so I can meet you!

Old 09-18-2010, 06:09 PM   #47
Jashlee
Quote:
Originally Posted by carol View Post
Hi!
I thought I would miss Sacrament this year because I couldn't get off work Saturday, however, I have found someone to man my table on Sat and I will be there Sunday!

I have very few Miamis available, but do have some. Feel free to swing by my table, not sure what my number is since I am sending off my app today. My banner sign looks like the front page of my website. I hope you swing by Sunday so I can meet you!
I hope to see you tomorrow at the Sacramento show, and I hope that there will be some Miami's left! I don't need a top-shelf one so that may help. Yours will be the first table I visit! (-:

Old 09-18-2010, 10:35 PM   #48
carol
There should be some still.

Old 09-21-2010, 04:53 AM   #49
Jashlee
Miamis at Sacramento Reptile Show

Hi Carol, I came by your table at the Sac Reptile Show, but I only saw $50 Miamis and being on a very strict budget could only afford $35 at the most. Sorry that I couldn't get one from you this year. Maybe next year you'll have some - also if you have any Aztecs/Zigzags I would love to see them. Thanks.

Old 09-22-2010, 11:10 AM   #50
martin-bernstein
Just received my lava/blood pair from Carol. They're beautiful! Pics will be up soon.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google