• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Where can I get feeders?

Asher9

Hi, I am currently getting my frozen feeders at Petco/Petsmart. I want to stop getting my feeders there for two reasons.

1. I have heard they aren't the best quality.
2:They are so expensive! One fuzzy is around $2.00!

Where can I get cheaper and better quality mice? I would rather not buy in bulk, which is the only reason I haven't gotten any online. Most places online you have to buy 50, and if you do find a website that you can get them in a smaller quantity, they are not worth the price because shipping is so expensive. I can't buy in bulk because my dad hates having mice in the freezer, and our freezer is tiny. Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you!

I am new to this site, sorry i'm posting so much haha.

I was able to buy an amount better suited to a single snake at my local reptile show (which isn't really local at 2 hours away). It worked out for me cost wise because I had other purchases to make there.

I haven't been able to find anyone local selling frozen feeders other than the big box stores. I do not want to have to euthanize, or I would likely be able to buy live from a local pet store (they feed their snakes live).

If you know anyone local who has snakes, perhaps combining your orders and splitting shipping might be an option?

I buy frozen mice from Layne Labs. Even with shipping they cost less per mouse than PetSmart. Since you are in California check it out and see if with shipping it works for you.

Back