• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My corn snake Ruby kills Adult male mouse.

Umm don't say that on a herp forum.
And that comment was wayne being wayne. He was educmacationg us!

And if I were a mod, you never would have gotten your third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eight, etc. chances. I'm sorry, but I really don't see the point in that post. It sounds like baiting to me.

It was ment to be a play on the phrase "If you were my parents we would punish ourselves." Have you seen little rascals?

And that comment was wayne being wayne. He was educmacationg us!

Well, he didn't have to educate on those words, that I have been called, and ask not to bring up again. I have only treated everyone with respect...I have already made clear that those words DO NOT describe me. AT ALL.
It was not in context to post that at this time in the discussion.

Then I guess this would be a very boring place, if you were a mod. (Review the site rules.)
Note: I'm not saying I WANT or am Qualified to be a mod. I'm certainly not. But calling someone those things, terrible things, no matter what, is rude and very hurtful to people.

Yep. But also, considering how many chances you've been given on this forum, I'd think you'd be a little more open to people with different ideals.

I wish EVERYONE was more open...

So now that we are all beating a dead horse lets just end at this...

1. I hunt. I kill animals. It doesn't and never will bother me. They are just animals. Not equal to humans. They are here for human consuption.
2. I shoot turtles, catch fish, feed live anoles, shoot birds, kill ants ect ect ect None of these I WANT to suffer (except for the bugs...they are just bugs.) I will always think that. Nothing or no one can or will sway my ideas.
3. I DO NOT agree with feeding live mice...Never have, never will.
4. I am NOT Sadistic, patheti, sick, strange ect ect ect I am the opposite. I will not accept anyone calling me that again.
5. I am not a humanitarian, I am not for animal rights. Animals are animals, they should not EVER have rights.
6. MANY others on the forum agree with me and what I say about animals. Some VALUED members of the forum. They are just not hard headed like me, and lay low. But I have received countless PMs from them and ALOT of REP saying they agree and are proud of me for standing up for what I beleive.

Thats the end of it, lets move on and all be friends. And just agree to disagree

I wish EVERYONE was more open...

So now that we are all beating a dead horse lets just end at this...

1. I hunt. I kill animals. It doesn't and never will bother me. They are just animals. Not equal to humans. They are here for human consuption.
2. I shoot turtles, catch fish, feed live anoles, shoot birds, kill ants ect ect ect None of these I WANT to suffer (except for the bugs...they are just bugs.) I will always think that. Nothing or no one can or will sway my ideas.
3. I DO NOT agree with feeding live mice...Never have, never will.
4. I am NOT Sadistic, patheti, sick, strange ect ect ect I am the opposite. I will not accept anyone calling me that again.
5. I am not a humanitarian, I am not for animal rights. Animals are animals, they should not EVER have rights.
6. MANY others on the forum agree with me and what I say about animals. Some VALUED members of the forum. They are just not hard headed like me, and lay low. But I have received countless PMs from them and ALOT of REP saying they agree and are proud of me for standing up for what I beleive.

Thats the end of it, lets move on and all be friends. And just agree to disagree

I am very open to different opinions and ideas. I have changed my mind, many time and on many subjects throughout my life. It's something that happens, as we grow and mature. Something I hope you will understand as you grow.

I am sorry that you feel that I am picking on you. That is not my intention. I was only trying to help you understand the folly in the way you are thinking and presenting yourself. It's a bit foreign to me.

Though, I agree that we disagree. That doesn't mean that I agree with anything else!

Wayne

I am very open to different opinions and ideas. I have changed my mind, many time and on many subjects throughout my life. It's something that happens, as we grow and mature. Something I hope you will understand as you grow.

Ah, well this is one thing about me that will never, ever change. And I am very mature at this age. I just don't want this thread to end with anyone thinking I will ever have a "bambi" mentality.

They way I think is, "Hmmm...Bambie. I bet that little deer would be TENDER in a crock pot...Yum!"

Always will think that

Ok but I never shot a turtle for fun.

Actually, have you ever tried it? I stated it is not for "fun" althoug its a good way to pass time, its because they are a nuiscane that eat our fish and eat our money :) Gotta kill them.

Ah, well this is one thing about me that will never, ever change. And I am very mature at this age. I just don't want this thread to end with anyone thinking I will ever have a "bambi" mentality.

They way I think is, "Hmmm...Bambie. I bet that little deer would be TENDER in a crock pot...Yum!"

Always will think that

I think that the late, great Paul Harvey, said it best!

"Good Day!"

Wayne

But she shot it to pass the time. If I said I did that I would have you and ever other david hater going crazy!

you can stop the choker now, that went way beyond a fable..... How old are you anyway???

COerriccaRN said:
I am 17 and this is dead honest truth. I am friends with the game warden, and he got a call on the guy and seached his house. My cousin is also a county cop, he went with them. They said he had about five or six dogs in the yard, and about 5 or 6 skinned out in the freezer. And one cat. Although they did say it COULD be a bobcat. He is a sicko of course, and I would never agreee with this. But it does happen. I'm sure he isn't the only crazy person America.

Don't confuse me with hubby. But I can see by your age your not old enough to leave cabbage patch. Are you in school right now? Did you pass English... I suggest you start from the beginning where this started and read all the way to now..... You have to take a long moment half the time just writing and making your point perfect. Many will not read in between the lines or want to guess what your saying or mean.. Trust me I KNOW!!!!! Writing on a forum is a lot of work to be sure you don't say the wrong thing... Face to face in person is different....

There are MANY game wardens, "CONSERVATION!!" on this forum

My nephew is one and both my brother, his son "other nephew, and cousin are Deputy, Officer, and State... BUT WHO CARES... I just know where the game is so I can get there before ALL you Yankee's up here in them woods.. :nyah: It's just a stone's throw...

and Uhhh we weren't bashing you about Bambi... What's your point? His father on the other hand.. I'd sure like to see some elk whitetail looking thing up here... and a fawn during winter.... but??? how old are you?? OH yeah... Cabbage patch.. you should put that under your Avie...

I THINK WE all get what she is saying and the posts of the same thing OVER n Over should just stop lol.. After all

COerriccaRN said:
isn't the only crazy person America.

Back