• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Pip-pip-hurrah!

Pip-pip-hurrah! Way to go J9.

Crikey, I've never seen these words in writing before. Pip-pip-hurrah! Pip-pip-hurrah! I love you brits.

I hope he's ok!!!
Thanks Nanci. I'm just going to disturb them as little as possible in the hope everything will 'zip' inside and heal before he/she exits the egg fully. I just peeked and there's another egg slitting, with the first 3 still only half out.

2 amels out and in their tubs, 8 and 6 grams. There are 2 more normals and an amel pipping.
The first normal is still stuck to his egg, but was dragging it and getting stuck between the other eggs and covered in vermiculite, so I've put him in a tub with damp paper towel to see what happens. (Not expecting a happy ending though)

Attachments

• 22a.JPG
    22a.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 175
  • 27a.JPG
    27a.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 174
  • 33a.JPG
    33a.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 173
  • 37a.JPG
    37a.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 174
Hey! :wavey:
The Pippies we waited for so long :D

I'll keep my fingers crossed for the normal, keep him/her in a moist, warm & dark place, perhaps it will still help itself!

But, here are today's 2 normals. ( 6 to go from this clutch, 2 amel noses showing)

Attachments

• 60a.JPG
    60a.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 169
  • 64a.JPG
    64a.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 169
I'd seen the pip pulling the egg around, so I suspected there would be a mess in there. I carefully teased the egg off and found the kink was what stopped him hatching properly. I wonder if he was the 'lazurus' egg that had dehydrated

Thanks. As well as the other 6 from Sundance, Annie and Pearl's clutches haven't started pipping yet, but all the eggs are looking good.

Back