CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

❤✻❤ SALE! Miami Yearling Male- So Sweet!! ❤✻❤

Old 01-06-2013, 11:51 AM   #1
Nanci
❤✻❤ SALE! Miami Yearling Male- So Sweet!! ❤✻❤

This boy is SOLD! Don't worry, though- I started putting El Pollo Loco and Zora, the pinstripe Miami Motleys together last night- so there will be baby Miamis this summer!

This Miami almost-yearling is very well-started and ready to go! He is a terrific feeder, currently on hoppers. He is gentle and curious- he loves to come out and be held! He will make an excellent pet and/or breeder.

You WILL NOT find tamer, more gentle babies anywhere. PERFECT children's pets.

These Miamis are poss het amel and motley. There are two amel Miamis in their clutch.

SALE!! $100 shipped!! FedEx Hold at Location.

***I will not sell to snake mills or flippers, these are treasured pets first!***

Old 01-06-2013, 09:16 PM   #2
Random8A
Wow, what stunning Miami's these are! I do remember my miami gal being one of the most gentle well behaved snake..ever. But I thought I was just partial.. guess not! Whomever gets their paws on these babies are going to be quite happy!

Old 03-07-2013, 09:39 AM   #3
gsdbecca
Nanci, do you have any of these left? My daughter's preschool teacher is wanting a class pet, and I immediately thought of one of these boys.

Old 03-07-2013, 10:17 AM   #4
Nanci
They are both left. There are updated photos of "Baby" O down in my forum, and Baby N is very similar- I just haven't taken pics of him yet. Either would be a perfect class pet since they are out all the time!!

Old 03-07-2013, 10:54 AM   #5
gsdbecca
Yeah, the only down side I could think of to having a corn as a class pet would be the hiding, which is why I thought of these boys. I sent the teacher a link to this.

Old 03-07-2013, 11:13 AM   #6
Christen
I have a couple of these kids and they are out going and easy going. Don't seem to be startled by much. The only time I have seen them hide is for a day or two after eating or while shedding. They do make fantastic pets.

Old 03-09-2013, 10:43 AM   #7
Nanci
Update: Brother O is sold, Brother N is still available, and he has CURRENT PHOTOS!!

There are additional photos of Miami N in my personal forum, with his brother, Miami O. Look at how nicely-behaved these two boys are, out in the wild, posing for photos!!

Old 03-10-2013, 04:51 PM   #8
Snakeboy99
Congrats on the new owners of these boys! We have a couple of Nanci's Miami's ( a Miami boy and an Amel Miami girl) and they are super sweet and absolutely beautiful!

Old 03-10-2013, 05:08 PM   #9
Nanci
I'm glad I'm keeping their sister, Catalina! I wish all babies could be like this...

Old 03-11-2013, 08:26 AM   #10
Michael823
Your Miami's are incredible (Miami O too).

If you have a waiting list on babies, or if any become available, I would love the chance to get a Miami from you in the spring (when this ice-age passes). Forget the latest morphs, I have always wanted a clean Miami (no offense to my lovely, but more o-natural Miami).

They remind me so much of the juvenile Milk Snakes around here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google