CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

"I Hate To Do It" Sale

Old 05-06-2010, 01:56 PM   #1
onelifetolive45
"I Hate To Do It" Sale

I really hate to do this but I have made up my mind. I need to cut back, I will primarily be focusing on my Moreila, and I am even cutting them back. I need to focus on school and with higher level courses taking up my time I don't want the animals to suffer. Some of the animals that are breeding this year will be for sale after they are done. There are quite a few animals that I was going to breed this year but I just couldn't get them up to the size I would prefer and will get a few more meals in them before I offer them up for sale. With that being said here is what is available now. Prices are not fixed but please try to be reasonable, they do not include shipping. Orders of more than one animal will receive discounts. Pictures upon request.

ADULTS

1.0 Proven Amber het stripe, proved out last year and sired one clutch this year. Could even go some more if you have some late girls still ready. 225.00

08's

1.3 Het Sunkissed Motleys, I received these from Carol, they are growing fast and I can see them being ready next year. They have the appetite to do it too!! 300.00 for the group, I'd like to keep them together but I can split them up

This is one of the females, I do not have pictures of the male or the other female. They look very similar

1.0 Hypo het amber sunkissed, I just recently got this guy from Walter. He is perfect in every way and has an insatiable hunger 80.00

Again these prices are not written in stone, I wasn't sure how to price some of them. Let me know guys.

Old 05-06-2010, 02:19 PM   #2
sinisterserpents1
I'd love to see pics of the first 2 adults listed.

Old 05-06-2010, 02:40 PM   #3
onelifetolive45
Ok let me see what pictures I have on my photobucket account. Camera is not working and Im at work

Old 05-06-2010, 03:05 PM   #4
onelifetolive45
Quote:
Originally Posted by onelifetolive45 View Post
Ok let me see what pictures I have on my photobucket account. Camera is not working and Im at work
I don't have any on my photobucket. I will see what is on my home computer when I get off work.

Old 05-07-2010, 04:15 AM   #5
Reptileman81
The first 2 the Blood and Hypo Blood that you say are poss anery. You have breed them right which is why you say proven. So did you get any Granites, Avalanche, Ghost Granites, Coral Avalanche or anything anery from them.

Old 05-07-2010, 04:17 AM   #6
Reptileman81
I am interested in these guys as well as the amber and the 2 females to go with him. As well as all the sunkissed stuff. Really would like to see some pics.

Old 05-07-2010, 10:50 AM   #7
onelifetolive45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptileman81 View Post
The first 2 the Blood and Hypo Blood that you say are poss anery. You have breed them right which is why you say proven. So did you get any Granites, Avalanche, Ghost Granites, Coral Avalanche or anything anery from them.
The male is proven twice(bred twice) the female once, they have been bred together only once and half of the clutch was lost due to my previous business partner having the vermiculite far too wet. I have yet to test out the anery gene with any other animals to prove it out. Nothing anery came out of the eggs I did get.

Old 05-07-2010, 10:51 AM   #8
onelifetolive45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptileman81 View Post
I am interested in these guys as well as the amber and the 2 females to go with him. As well as all the sunkissed stuff. Really would like to see some pics.
Im working on getting pictures this evening. If it comes down to it I can take some with my blackberry, it has a decent camera.

Old 05-07-2010, 11:43 AM   #9
martin-bernstein
Pm Sent...

Old 05-07-2010, 03:30 PM   #10
onelifetolive45
Pictures have been added

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google