• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

unique lava ladies

CornsAustria

Hey !
my unique looking lava's doing fine - I love how they look ... got some lava's earlier but no one looks that special this two do !
One is from a Walter Smith line, the second is from a Nederland breeder !
your favorite ? (hard to choose :grin01:)

Attachments

• IMG_0905.JPG
    IMG_0905.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_3721.JPG
    IMG_3721.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_6666.JPG
    IMG_6666.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_6363.JPG
    IMG_6363.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 195
'Morimi' shows her beauty !

Attachments

• IMG_7668.JPG
    IMG_7668.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_7654.JPG
    IMG_7654.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_7658.JPG
    IMG_7658.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 163
Both are beauties, but I'm partial to red colors. I'm trying to decide whether to add lava to my little morph collection. Two like this would be quite welcome.

They are really neat, and not what I expect when someone says "That's a lava corn snake" Beautiful :eek:k_01:

yes, they are really 'different' I have had many lava's but these two are so special ! thank you all for your kind words ! :)

Absolutely beautiful! Both, and I’m not even going to try to pick a favorite. Interestingly enough, I was at a reptile show today looking at corns and I asked the guy, who was very friendly, if he had anything with red or orange in it with dark eyes. (Sorry, red eyes freak me out.) He then spent about 10 minutes explaining to me how that wasn’t possible because in order to have red/orange, this and that, some stuff I didn’t understand, it wasn’t possible to have red or orange in a morph without red eyes. But here you have two examples of exactly what I pictured in my mind. If I come across something that looks like this, I’ll definitely be bringing it home.
Anyway, really gorgeous snakes!

-C.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you very much !
I think there are more then 'red and black eyes' there are pinkish, blueish, brownish, black, and of corse red eyes ;) this guy definetly had no clue ;) there are so much more beautyful morphs behind amel and normal ;) You will see :)

oh yes, that would be very cool - I thought to breed with her next year to see what comes out ... her mate would be a nice peppermint het. lava

Looking very good ^^ Like the first one she has a candy cane kinda look !! WOW lot of white bro, the second was from a dutch breeder? wich one if i may ask?? Do you get her on Hamm??

Hi ! Thanks for compliment ;)

The first one - more red - is called 'Zelda' and came orgin from Peter B. Emanuelsen ... also a nice peppermint male from him - if I breed them its not sure yet... I have to think first ;)
The second one - more orange- 'Morimi' is from England .. the mother from her is from Walter Smith - US
Getting both in Hamm, but not in the same year !
Zelda is almost since 3 years here - getting her in 2016 and Morimi is from last year - bought her as she was a year old
Nice greetings !

Good news on Zelda - she's gravid and we expect the eggs every moment !
Morimi doing fine as well - she's still to underweight for babies this year, but maybe she is ready a in a few !

Attachments

• DSC_0858.JPG
    DSC_0858.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC_1800.JPG
    DSC_1800.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 50
'Morimi' fresh shed and my girl 'Zelda' in a new look also !

Attachments

• DSC_5372.JPG
    DSC_5372.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC_5211.JPG
    DSC_5211.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 38
Well... everytime when I think the one is a bit more better, then the other one shed's and it turns around ! :D
Can't say it clear whos better ;)

new pictures from 'Morimi' the strange lava lady

first without, secon with flash

Attachments

• DSC_2081.JPG
    DSC_2081.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC_2087.JPG
    DSC_2087.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 20
Back