CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Monstrous 6 year old creamsicle

Old 03-05-2007, 10:19 AM   #131
Tracee
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemom1961
OK, OK, I was seeing something that wasn't there...LOL

Honestly, I just couldn't understand HOW I could be seeing a backbone with such an otherwise healthy looking "big boy". My appologies.
Really, no need! I can imagine it was a bit of a surprise

Old 03-05-2007, 03:15 PM   #132
Voodoo
My god, it's Snakezilla! Run!

Old 03-06-2007, 06:58 AM   #133
Tracee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo
My god, it's Snakezilla! Run!
Haha that's another new one to add to the collection!
'Snakeysaurusrex' I think is the official term.......... :/

Old 03-06-2007, 09:40 AM   #134
Marshall_P
Talking haha!

Tracee, I just noticed this & I hope no one beat me to it but it looks like he's laughing his a** off in your avatar..! Marsh..

Old 03-06-2007, 07:30 PM   #135
Caldwell8792
Is it dangerous to have them around your neck? will they tense up and think of you as food.. and squeeze?

Old 03-07-2007, 08:33 AM   #136
Tracee
lol Marshall nobody beat you to that one, you're the first person to say anything like that!

Good question Caldwell but even as big as he is (and err..as small as I am), I don't think he would ever see me as a possible food item! He does squeeze a bit too tightly for comfort at times, but he has to hand onto something when he goes for an explore!

Old 03-08-2007, 10:28 AM   #137
Marshall_P
Thumbs up Ha..

I have a similar pic of my Amel "Cruiser" re-aligning his jaws like that after eating a rat, unfortunately it's not a cool close-up like that one... I think it's a case of "right place, right time" with the camera for a shot like that one.. that's a great shot.. I'll have to work on that, hehe!

Old 03-08-2007, 03:35 PM   #138
lajes
is he from i was an atomic mutant!
I just can say wow he´s really huge!!!!!

Old 03-08-2007, 06:51 PM   #139
Okeetee_Corn_Snakes
Holy [ place multiple swear words here ] ! Its huge! But he is also a very nice looking creamsicle. I am jealous.

Old 03-09-2007, 08:32 AM   #140
Tracee
Yeah it was a very lucky shot Marshall, I just happened to be there with my phone at the time and he was very close to the glass too - would've liked to have had a digicam instead, but never mind . Keep hovering close to yours after feeding, ONE DAY you'll catch a good shot. [I'm so tempted to add laughter-text to my avatar since you said that!].

Hi lajes yes he is indeed very big! And heavy!

Hello Okeetee_Corn_Snakes (nice avatar there!) that's very kind, I've actually been told he's a little too orange-y for a creamsicle, they're "supposed" to be paler and more yellow apparently.

I replied that they're also supposed to be no more than 4-5' long and quite slender

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google