CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

need advice first time snake owner

Old 06-17-2012, 02:52 PM   #11
mr.allen
What is it telling u when u try and view it I might have my block on Facebook so only my friends can see it

Old 06-17-2012, 06:10 PM   #12
dave partington
I cannot see the photo it is telling me:
Brad only shares some information publicly. If you know Brad, send him a friend request or message him.

I guess you remove the rat and do not leave the rat in there with him when you are not there to watch
(or the rat might get hungry and eat the snake, it has been known to happen)

Old 06-17-2012, 06:23 PM   #13
mr.allen
K I changed my settings it should work now but if not just add me on there its in my mobile uploads ill get more pics on Facebook soon and make a file of pics of my snake

Old 06-18-2012, 10:23 PM   #14
foghat
It is really easy to post a picture. you do not need to upload it first to a 3rd party site first. Instead of using Quick Reply, click on 'Go Advanced'. Then click the paper clip icon - you can then upload an image right from your hard drive.

Old 06-19-2012, 10:44 AM   #15
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by foghat View Post
It is really easy to post a picture. you do not need to upload it first to a 3rd party site first. Instead of using Quick Reply, click on 'Go Advanced'. Then click the paper clip icon - you can then upload an image right from your hard drive.
He had asked how to post from an iPhone. That won't work on an iPhone, even with QuickPic or Picup.

Old 06-19-2012, 01:58 PM   #16
foghat
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbiesCornField View Post
He had asked how to post from an iPhone. That won't work on an iPhone, even with QuickPic or Picup.
Hmmm, I can't see where the OP asks about posting from an iphone...

"Not sure how to upload pictures to the site or I would have put one up"

Old 06-19-2012, 02:19 PM   #17
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by foghat View Post
Hmmm, I can't see where the OP asks about posting from an iphone...

"Not sure how to upload pictures to the site or I would have put one up"
My apologies. I was thinking of another thread.

Old 06-19-2012, 02:46 PM   #18
AliCat37
He might be a bit stressed out from the move and not want to eat. I agree with everyone else, it is probably best to switch him over to f/t food so you don't have to worry about him getting chewed up. Even if he strikes and constricts immediately, it might still bite him. I have a female who is all scarred from being fed live in her past. They switch over to dead food very easily. I feed in the cages, so it is up to you if you want to keep feeding him in the cage or if you want to feed in a separate area. When you feed in the cage you do risk them ingesting their bedding, I've found that keeping the mice really dry helps keep bedding off of them. I thaw my mice out in water and then dry them off with a special "mouse" towel lol.

Old 06-19-2012, 03:29 PM   #19
foghat
^ I find that thawing them in a small ziplock sandwich bag works great. Keeps them dry and nice and stinky.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google