• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

SRCORNS.COM Hatchling Thread (2015)

I bet redcoat will be great for cinders, as I love when their brick red tones come through. Some of mine have it, some don't. I think the peppermint I got from you will make great cinder/peppermint tesseras. Many peppermints are a paler pink, and I wonder if that's because they were crossed into Miami lines, and it somehow made them paler/pinker. I know Walter's are pink and descended from Carol's, which she had crossed into her Miami lines (athough I don't know where your cinder lines came from). I like both types of peppermints, though.
I think it'll look great with RC too!!

I have a few different lines of Cinders so who knows lol!
Iiiiittt's begun! :cheers:
Yes it has!
I want to add that Steve's animals are 5000x prettier in reality than in my cheap cell phone photos.

Thanks for the pics!

Beautiful. It's hard to tell but it looks like that second one has the black flecking that I like. A lot of SK tesseras don't have much or any black.

I've been chomping at the bit waiting for Sept. 1 to roll around, but perhaps I should wait a bit longer to email you about orchids since I don't even know if they've pipped yet! :laugh: And I don't know what I was thinking...I need a little girl! And then someday...fire orchids, red factor if I'm lucky. :D

I've been chomping at the bit waiting for Sept. 1 to roll around, but perhaps I should wait a bit longer to email you about orchids since I don't even know if they've pipped yet! :laugh: And I don't know what I was thinking...I need a little girl! And then someday...fire orchids, red factor if I'm lucky. :D

I really like the orchid I got from Steve. Nice rounded saddles, peachy ground color, and great disposition.

They haven't started pipping yet, but soon....
I really like the orchid I got from Steve. Nice rounded saddles, peachy ground color, and great disposition.

Thanks, that's awesome!!

Thanks for being patient with all my questions :) I gotta stop following this thread, I knew I wanted a blizzard but the more I see of your snakes I'm not so sure now! Ok I said I should stop following this thread but of course I wont lol. I love seeing all the morphs you have even if I can't follow all the snake lingo :)

Thanks for being patient with all my questions :) I gotta stop following this thread, I knew I wanted a blizzard but the more I see of your snakes I'm not so sure now! Ok I said I should stop following this thread but of course I wont lol. I love seeing all the morphs you have even if I can't follow all the snake lingo :)

No problem! Thanks for following my thread :)

The cool stuff hasen't even begun pipping yet! Well OK maybe a few things are sticking their noses out right now ;)

This clutch of Sunkissed Corns is from a "pure" line. Pure meaning no other genes are involved in these. Originating from the first Sunkissed Okeetees.

Attachments

• DSCN5588.JPG
    DSCN5588.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 140
  • DSCN5589.JPG
    DSCN5589.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 140
  • DSCN5592.JPG
    DSCN5592.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 140
Well the whole clutch hatched out and I didn't think I'd see any "Orange Things" but finally this little one popped out!

Striped Amel Orange Thing :)

Attachments

• DSCN5594.JPG
    DSCN5594.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 135
Back