CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

☼ How The Crap Did This Happen???? ☼

Old 07-11-2010, 05:29 PM   #11
sinisterserpents1
Thanks Becky and Kathy! Yeah the lav gene probably is at work, which would be why they do look lighter. And I'm sure they will look different once they shed. I hope I get lots more hypos too! lol I'll post more pics later. Thanks once again guys!

Old 07-11-2010, 05:52 PM   #12
Jim Godfrey
I have the same situation, sort of. I bred a male pied side bloodred that had no other traits I was aware of to a hypo lavender. Here are the first three to leave their eggs.

Old 07-11-2010, 09:06 PM   #13
sinisterserpents1
Things that make you go hmmmmm lol Don't ya just love it! Venus, who is my normal girl that this thread is about, is one of my favorite corns and it just tickles me to death to know she's has a het! lol

You can post more pics when your clutch is thru. I'd like to see them! Thanks!

Old 07-11-2010, 09:19 PM   #14
SickPyth7
Very nive babies, looks like hypos. Very cool I love Hypos...wait until they are 1 year they color nicely.

Enjoy them

Old 07-11-2010, 10:24 PM   #15
sinisterserpents1
I have some that are going on a year old, but that is what puzzled me so. My hatchlings don't look anything like the hypos I got last year. They are so much lighter, but I understand how shades can vary in morphs. Thanks for the compliment Justin.

Old 07-12-2010, 04:02 PM   #16
sinisterserpents1
You won't believe what else popped out! I'll post pics when they are ALL out, so no more surprises!

Old 07-12-2010, 04:14 PM   #17
Memphios
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinisterserpents1 View Post
You won't believe what else popped out! I'll post pics when they are ALL out, so no more surprises!
:O Can't wait!

Old 07-12-2010, 04:25 PM   #18
Asbit
No fair making us wait!!!!

Old 07-12-2010, 04:26 PM   #19
bekers71
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinisterserpents1 View Post

Isn't there a rule against prolonging, antagonizing or teasing members of the forum?

Old 07-12-2010, 04:37 PM   #20
sinisterserpents1
Aww I don't mean to be meanie tease!!! I wuv u guys! I just have a few more eggs to go and I haven't quite got what I'm looking for yet. But if/when I do I'll post pics then weather they are all out or not!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google