CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

feeding mode

Old 08-27-2002, 08:26 AM   #1
floss
feeding mode

hi is it normal for a baby snake to stay in feeding mode after its eaten, whilst trying to get it out.?

Old 08-27-2002, 08:39 AM   #2
Neil
Very normal. After eating, some snakes stay in 'eating mode' for half an hour or so, crawling around and sniffing the air. Trying to escape is perfectly normal too- corns are the hamsters of the snake world (apart from all that biting (evil hamsters)).

Old 08-27-2002, 08:42 AM   #3
floss
i no ive got a hamster 2 im more scared of that bitin me than floss (snake). thank 4 ya reply

Old 08-27-2002, 04:40 PM   #4
Reptiles=3
I feed my corns in seperate containers from their homes and when i put them back they will still always roam aroun looking for more food. I breed my own mice and have taken quite a few bites (not fun)!! So Iwould much rather take a bite from n e one of my snakes.

Old 09-09-2002, 03:38 PM   #5
MentalMenace
i had a hamster and it bit me the littel bugger > so........................... i fed it to my snake haha > that will teatch the littel basterd !!!!! for ever biting me >

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google