• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Sad Accident. Advice?

Roy Munson said:
Of course with the tilt, he always looks inquisitive now. :grin01:

EXCELLENT! I'm so happy that he ate for you. What wonderful news :D & it's good to hear that he has regained mobility too! What resilient creatures.

I do admit though, that when closing the feeding tub I slide it around a little bit before snapping it on giving any errant snake time to get out of the way.

I hope he continues to do well & thrive. You could rename him Bill the tilty? lol It's not a very proud name, but worth a chuckle :D

I haven't posted in this thread yet, but have been following it and bill's progress!

I am very glad he ate well! It's amazing how tough these little critters can be lol.

Keeping my fingers crossed that he revovers well!

Roy, I'm so happy that Bill is doing so well.

The tilt may always be there a bit, but the balance issue may yet resolve. I know that snakes don't have ears to get that type of balance problem, but even after this amount of time, if there is still a fluid imbalance in whatever snakes use for knowing 'which way is up' it could still clear. Trapped fluid, like in a bruise, tends to take awhile to reabsorb.

Hang in there, Bill! And you, too, Roy!

cornsnakekid92 said:
ROY = nickname

Dean = real name ;)

No need, Chris. I answer to both names. I actually get a kick out of being called Roy. The fact that I sign my PMs to my sister with that name just goes to show how I feel about it. :)

------

I figured I'd edit this to add that 48 hours after his pinky, Bill's cruising tonight. He's actually tunneling in the aspen, which I haven't seen him do since before the injury. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but except for the slight tilt, he looked pretty normal tonight. :)

Ok then, day 1 of a three year campaign..........

The 'Get Bill A Monica' campaign............he deserves it.. :grin01:

bribrian said:
Ok then, day 1 of a three year campaign..........

The 'Get Bill A Monica' campaign............he deserves it.. :grin01:

Unlike that Bill, this one will rarely be in the company of ladies. Even my Bill's intended "Hillary" has been reassigned, at least for her first couple of breeding years. They may not be a good match anyway. Despite being the same age (Summer '05), his gram weight is in the low twenties, while her's is in the upper nineties. Here's a pic:

Attachments

• 012006 bea (2).JPG
    012006 bea (2).JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 94
cornsnakekid92 said:
ROY = nickname

Dean = real name ;)

Actually, Chris, I know that, but I also remembr him saying he enjoyed being called Roy. And I have so many friends who go by an AKA or alias, that I never think anything about it. I suppose that says something weird about me, but, that's OK, too! :sidestep:

Back