CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Newbie corn mama

Old 07-25-2016, 07:36 PM   #21
DLena
Excellent! Keep me posted, please!

Old 07-25-2016, 07:50 PM   #22
axis1
Wow!! Sorry to hear that Becci. That just absolutely sucks the long high limp one!!! I sincerely hope everything works out and you are eventually reunited with your little sneaky one!

Please don't be hard on yourself. I always yell and demean anyone who neglects, mistreats, or abuses an animal in any way, as I am extremely passionate about caring for them just as you would your own children or any other family members and throughout my life I have lost more than just a couple or few of my little sneaky ones. You'd think I'd have learned after just one or two! However, passion or love for your pet is not directly proportional to the least amount of times you have lost one! Believe me, I KNOW! Probably better than most, since I lost around ten (give or take one or two) during my lifetime. Whenever that had happened, I was, needless to say, devastated!! So unless I was the most masochistic, self-deprecating individuals that even I know, it was totally accidental and unintentional! Snakes are called snakes partially because they are, well, SNEAKY!

Hopefully, it will pop up when you least expect (that's usually the way any of mine have ever turned up).

You and your little sneaky one remain in my thoughts & prayers!

Old 07-25-2016, 08:45 PM   #23
shmecci
I FOUND HER!!! I was about to go to bed when I found the empty bottle where she had taken the mouse and I thought screw it, I'm not going to get a better chance to find her, I know exactly which room she's in. So I stayed up and combed through the whole room (which is FULL of clutter -.-) thinking she's probably sat somewhere digesting the mouse, and finally there she was at the bottom of a carrier bag full of clean washing! I've put her back in, secured the enclosure with electrical tape for now. She's already trying to get out again going to the same spot! Sneaky indeed!

Old 07-25-2016, 08:52 PM   #24
DLena
I'm glad Shiva is back...aptly named! Make sure none of the sticky part of the tape is accessible to her. Then go to bed and sleep well!

Old 07-25-2016, 08:59 PM   #25
Tavia
Awesome to hear!!!

Old 07-25-2016, 09:06 PM   #26
shmecci
Thanks for your advice and support guys I'm just glad she got out when we're having a bit of a heatwave - it's been so warm recently I've had to turn the heat mat off anyway

Old 07-25-2016, 10:03 PM   #27
axis1
Ain't it Great when that happens?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmecci View Post
Thanks for your advice and support guys I'm just glad she got out when we're having a bit of a heatwave - it's been so warm recently I've had to turn the heat mat off anyway
Hey there Becci! How ya been??

Well that's the best outcome we coulda hoped for and I'm SO glad things turned out for the best this time!!!

Thank God and take this as a lesson well learned! Remember ALWAYS that your little sneaky one will always be sneaky! It's in their nature and what you just saw after you put her safely back in her cage (she resumed looking for a way out) is actually her full time PLUS job!!!

In any case, I'm extremely happy for the both of you! That's Far-Out, Heavy, & Right-On!!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google