CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Do you think this is a hybrid..?

Old 07-28-2016, 06:29 PM   #31
Dragonling
I feel like this is a really unpopular opinion over here, but while I think he did make a mistake that could have easily been avoided, asking him to change up his system because you happened to be the one person to fall through the cracks is a little much. I mean, I have screwed up and pissed off customers to the point where they have stormed out claiming they will never come back. There is literally nothing I can do but shrug. I could be the store manager, and I would just shrug. It sucks, man. It really does. But maybe...

(I'm sorry, I had to, please don't hate me.)

Old 07-28-2016, 07:05 PM   #32
BeauBoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonling View Post
I feel like this is a really unpopular opinion over here, but while I think he did make a mistake that could have easily been avoided, asking him to change up his system because you happened to be the one person to fall through the cracks is a little much. I mean, I have screwed up and pissed off customers to the point where they have stormed out claiming they will never come back. There is literally nothing I can do but shrug. I could be the store manager, and I would just shrug. It sucks, man. It really does. But maybe...

(I'm sorry, I had to, please don't hate me.)
I did let it go. If you read the email string, you will see that I accepted his apology and thanked him for returning my money. He is the one who can't let it go, leaving ugly remarks to me and upset that his offer of a 10% discount and pizza wasn't enough to to make me happy.

I post EVERY transaction I make to the BOI, irregardless of how it turns out. I didn't post there wanting anything else from him. I posted to let people know how the transaction went.

I have already said that, unless someone asks me a specific question in the future, I won't be posting there anymore.

I don't know how much more "letting go" anyone can expect from me.

~Beau

Old 07-28-2016, 07:10 PM   #33
Senusenu
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeauBoi View Post
I did let it go. If you read the email string, you will see that I accepted his apology and thanked him for returning my money. He is the one who can't let it go, leaving ugly remarks to me and upset that his offer of a 10% discount and pizza wasn't enough to to make me happy.

I post EVERY transaction I make to the BOI, irregardless of how it turns out. I didn't post there wanting anything else from him. I posted to let people know how the transaction went.

I have already said that, unless someone asks me a specific question in the future, I won't be posting there anymore.

I don't know how much more "letting go" anyone can expect from me.

~Beau
I think it means you can't ever talk about it again

Old 07-28-2016, 07:19 PM   #34
DollysMom
If Beau were not being blamed by some for the whole situation it would have ended long ago. I only came back to it over there because some inaccurate and in my opinion unjust things about her were being said.

Of course no one hates you, Dragonling. I've been in retail as well. Some you can't please no matter what you do. And some times you goof up and can't make it right.

I don't really think BeauBoi falls into this can't please category-- JMO. While an apology is an apology, some at least appear more heartfelt than others. This apology, from my point of view, was a dismissal. Not returning calls, texts, and emails is not a mistake, BTW. It's a little more willful than that. And had they shipped and there ended up being a dead snake on Beau's doorstep they would be blaming her for that. If you think Mike can't win, she can't either.

The thread however long over there has been basically civil, btw. It has been here too. Of course, we will all let it go, but it's only been a couple of days and I'm sure it still really stings. There have been no rants and no one is even calling the seller a bad guy, just saying this was not handled as well as it could be. I know if I sat all day waiting for a snake that never came (that I really, really wanted, too) it would take me a few days to get over it. And then a few more days after that, when folks started blaming me for it happening and for talking and having some negative feelings about it.

Old 07-28-2016, 07:19 PM   #35
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senusenu View Post
I think it means you can't ever talk about it again
Doesn't stop me though, lol.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google