CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

Lavender, Opal, Orchid, Stripe Bloodred, Unusual

Old 07-24-2016, 07:56 AM   #1
AidenValestrys
Question Lavender, Opal, Orchid, Stripe Bloodred, Unusual

I'm looking for a unique corn, preferably one of the morphs I listed but I'm open to any other unique ones and I like motleys, stripe, dilutes and pied sides in combination with a morph. I might consider a cinder.

I would prefer an adult or at least one with a little age and not a hatchling but I'll take whatever I can get. I can pay in full if the price is $300 or less, if it's more than that I would need a payment plan and I could make weekly installments.

Thank you!

Old 08-11-2016, 06:13 PM   #2
Reptileman81
Expected hatchlings in a week or 2

Hypo Pied Sided
Ghost Pied Sided
Vanishing stripe coral ghost
Vanishing stripe coral snow

A few you might be interested in but they would be hatchlings

Old 08-23-2016, 04:53 PM   #3
LauRuffian
I know you'd prefer not to have a hatchling, but these boys are eating machines. I have this hypo vanishing stripe het lavender male for $50 + shipping:

He will likely mature to look like his hypo stripe het lavender sire:

I also have this gorgeous hypo lavender stripe male, who ought to mature to something insane for $125 + shipping:

Both boys hatched between 7/27-7/29, have had their first shed, and have eaten unscented f/t pinkies four times in a row with absolutely zero issues. PM me if interested.

Thanks and good luck on your search!

Old 08-24-2016, 09:33 PM   #4
Northwestsnakes
I Have an adult proven female butter motley corn, and adult male proven Amel corn. $175 shipped.
Please email if interested.
brooke@nothwestsnakes.com

Old 09-03-2016, 01:24 AM   #5
Lessej
I'm also looking for a lavender (Just a female Lavender). Looking to breed my Sunkissed Amel to get Orchids. If anyone has the hookup, let me know!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google