• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

what to do about spam

DonnaGee

I am looking for helpful information about corn snakes. I am also still learning how to use this message board.

I clicked on a heading called New Posts. There were many new posts just today; but, they all seemed to be the same type of message and did not appear to have anything to do with corn snakes. My first thought is that these messages were some kind of spam. Is there something I'm not seeing?

Yeah, that's spam. Rich, the owner of the forum, usually catches most of it, but sometimes a new spam account slips through. You can always hit the report button to alert him.

Yeah, that's spam. Rich, the owner of the forum, usually catches most of it, but sometimes a new spam account slips through. You can always hit the report button to alert him.

Thank you for the reply. How do I report spam? I'm still learning how to use the board.

Sorry, but as some of you know, I have other really high priority issues to deal with lately. I get to things here as soon as I can.

Under any post that needs to be reported, you can hit this little button right here:

Attachments

• 20230603_214551.jpg
    20230603_214551.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 10
Back