CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

Does Anybody Have An Aquarium Larger Than A 20 Gallon They Would Like To Sell Me??

Old 08-19-2002, 01:28 AM   #1
Corn Crib
Exclamation Does Anybody Have An Aquarium Larger Than A 20 Gallon They Would Like To Sell Me??

hey all, got an aquarium larger than a 20 gallon you would like to sell me, if so how much and bout how much would shipping be to iowa?? Thanks For Looking..

Corn Crib

Old 08-19-2002, 02:38 AM   #2
SilverTongue
Ummmmm shiping on an aquarium depending on size and weight is $50+ on up! You out to go to a petshop. Or look on ebay for people in your area selling tanks.

Old 08-19-2002, 05:43 AM   #3
kris (UK)
i think for the aquarium you want along with shipping would work out a lot of money and it would be cheaper to buy a brand new one from a pet shop . . .

KRIS

Old 08-19-2002, 11:05 AM   #4
Jr Nimeskern
I also agree with all these people... if anything you should look at petstores over the internet if you can find store that will ship for free (they usually have a sale like buy $150 of stuff and get free shipping then taht would be a pretty good deal!)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google