CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

DAYTONA 2010 OFFICIAL THREAD

Old 04-20-2010, 02:22 PM   #51
Reptileman81
I have not missed the big show in 16 years. Went even back when it was in Orlando. I will not be missing this year. I will be there for sure. Just hope my wallet is a bit bigger by then lol.

Old 04-20-2010, 02:22 PM   #52
kathylove
It sure would be great if you and Connie would come by for the dinner (or at least the raffle). It would be REALLY COOL if the PAST award winner could present the NEW award winner with the award, too!

(Like the Miss America or Miss Universe contest, I think, lol??)

Old 04-20-2010, 02:28 PM   #53
ArpeggioAngel
Quote:
Originally Posted by kathylove View Post
It sure would be great if you and Connie would come by for the dinner (or at least the raffle). It would be REALLY COOL if the PAST award winner could present the NEW award winner with the award, too!

(Like the Miss America or Miss Universe contest, I think, lol??)
That is a great idea Kathy -what do you think Rich??

Quote:
I have not missed the big show in 16 years. Went even back when it was in Orlando. I will not be missing this year. I will be there for sure. Just hope my wallet is a bit bigger by then lol.
Just let me know if you need hotel reservations at all and if you would like to join us for our dinner/gtg/raffles. It is a good time for all!

Old 04-20-2010, 02:31 PM   #54
ceduke
*Squee* I'm so excited to be coming this year!

Old 04-20-2010, 05:53 PM   #55
CrazyCorn
I will definitely be making it down this year I am just debating if I should drive or take a bus/train/plane and get a rental car.

Old 04-20-2010, 09:08 PM   #56
Reptileman81
yeah thinking about the hotel deal. But I only live like 45 mins away its kinda silly to get a hotel for that. But it does sound like a good time so I will think about it for sure.

Old 04-20-2010, 09:40 PM   #57
UniqueSnakes
if I go, Im planning to stay there for a whole week.

Old 04-20-2010, 09:55 PM   #58
DaGiant
I will be going as well!!
I'll PM you Katie with info..
I may take Robbie up on the Orlando Shuttle thing too
since the cheapest flights seem to be to there.
I only need one way though.. Supporting my boss on the way home.
Safer if I buy something too..

Old 04-20-2010, 10:23 PM   #59
airenlow
You're not allowed to go, Gene! I'm supposed to be the biggest guy there. You are killing all my street cred with the ladies...or something like that.

Old 04-20-2010, 10:33 PM   #60
DaGiant
Quote:
Originally Posted by airenlow View Post
You're not allowed to go, Gene! I'm supposed to be the biggest guy there. You are killing all my street cred with the ladies...or something like that.
LOL, Sorry Josh.. you'll be ok since you're alot younger than me..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google