CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Carol's Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Carol's Corner Just a place to park this year's breeding plans and progress, come take a look and see what I have cooking!

2011 Lowbelly Update

Old 05-19-2011, 02:01 PM   #11
MORPHandSOWF
Hi Carol

Did you get my email? Might be worth having a look for it as it contained some work I did for you that will hopefully help you towards producing a list. Let me know if you need me to resend it.

Cheers
Patrick.

Old 05-24-2011, 03:43 PM   #12
carol
Hey Patrick, I did get your list but I wanted to finish it up before posting. I figured this at least gives people a rough idea.

I was out of town for 2 nights and when I got into the incubator last night I had 7 more clutches hatching/pipping! We are in full swing here! Babies will be available in just over a month.

Old 05-26-2011, 04:34 PM   #13
Kanchii
Dang it must be hectic having that many clutches going! I don't think I could ever breed on that scale, it'd wipe me out! You're a trooper. Can't wait to see what you produce Carol! I adore your peppermints and miami motleys

Old 05-27-2011, 07:33 PM   #14
Irish Eyes (Mrs.Z)
Ooo.... I can't wait for a couple of those thick bordered Miamis to be ready! Woot!

Old 05-27-2011, 08:32 PM   #15
ghosthousecorns
Hi Carol, I hope everything is better as far as the family health issues you mentioned in your first post, I'm sorry you have to deal with that and it sounds like things are real hectic.
I'm waiting for the last female to lay her clutch from "Zorro" the cinder boy, three other clutches by him in the incubator, some looking good and others, not so much. I am having some mold issues this year But hopefully will be able to return the Dad to you with some nice offspring. (And your Crimson girl if you still want her)

Old 05-28-2011, 11:07 AM   #16
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthousecorns View Post
Hi Carol, I hope everything is better as far as the family health issues you mentioned in your first post, I'm sorry you have to deal with that and it sounds like things are real hectic.
I'm waiting for the last female to lay her clutch from "Zorro" the cinder boy, three other clutches by him in the incubator, some looking good and others, not so much. I am having some mold issues this year But hopefully will be able to return the Dad to you with some nice offspring. (And your Crimson girl if you still want her)
Dumb question but is Zorro the male cinder you had at the show that I held? He was a real sweetheart.

Old 05-28-2011, 11:09 AM   #17
Nanci
I thought his name was Z-Man. I loved that snake!! Wish I had a cinder...I can't wait till Carol has a free moment to update us with some hatchling pics- a little bird told me there are some awesome babies at LBR this season!!

Old 05-31-2011, 02:19 PM   #18
carol
Thanks for the update Jen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starsevol View Post
Dumb question but is Zorro the male cinder you had at the show that I held? He was a real sweetheart.
Nope, Nanci's right. That was Z-Man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
I thought his name was Z-Man. I loved that snake!! Wish I had a cinder...I can't wait till Carol has a free moment to update us with some hatchling pics- a little bird told me there are some awesome babies at LBR this season!!
DYK taking pics of baby SSS's steals thier soul. Except for cell phone pics to Nanci. Maybe when they've had like 10 meals I'll take pics.

Old 06-01-2011, 02:33 PM   #19
Lynnea
Hey Carol, I still would love an amel het cinder, stripe female (or two)!

Old 06-02-2011, 02:57 AM   #20
ceduke
I also volunteer to come by and help with cage cleaning/feeding/whatever if things are way hectic for you! I have Tuesdays off too...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google