CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Carol's Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Carol's Corner Just a place to park this year's breeding plans and progress, come take a look and see what I have cooking!

Looks promising!

Old 02-27-2007, 05:57 PM   #1
carol
Looks promising!

Still afraid to get my hopes up, but I got 20 fertile eggs from this aberrant Cinder X Lava pairing this morning!

So far that funky pattern is acting like an on/off trait and is starting to show inheritance patterns. I can't wait to test it out some!

Old 02-27-2007, 06:04 PM   #2
Roy Munson
Not only is that a kick-butt pairing, but that photo rocks! Best of luck with them.

When the craziest "on" pattern cinders start hatching, please keep your ol' buddy Deano in mind. I need a pair...

Old 02-27-2007, 06:31 PM   #3
tricksterpup
Thumbs up

Carol,

Not to jump on my not liking Z's but dang, that is a Nice snake. That is one that I do like. So this pairing has my thumbs up for approval.

Old 02-27-2007, 06:53 PM   #4
desertanimal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson
When the craziest "on" pattern cinders start hatching, please keep your ol' buddy Deano in mind. I need a pair...
Please do! And Dean, when you begin hatching your own crazy "on" pattern cinders, please keep your new buddy (who will by then be your ol' buddy) Stephanie in mind!

Old 02-27-2007, 09:07 PM   #5
carol
Glad his charms worked on you trickster LOL!

Thanks Steph and Dean!

Old 02-27-2007, 09:36 PM   #6
dwyn127
Great looking Cinder, Carol!

Looking forward to producing some in the next couple years. Then to pair them up with Joe P. Lava Okeetee's. Maybe by then you'll have a Lava Cinder or 2 to help me short cut?

Old 02-28-2007, 09:08 AM   #7
ladydragon
LOL I just want another corn snake... put me on any list. those are really pretty corns. usually not crazy about the black/grey colored ones, but that cinder has my vote.

Old 02-28-2007, 09:09 AM   #8
cornmorphs
loving that.. stunning, not seen any pics of an adult cinder before

Old 02-28-2007, 09:54 AM   #9
_Joker_
Black and gray on, whats it called?

Old 02-28-2007, 12:02 PM   #10
diamondlil
What a gorgeous couple! Have you got any progression pictures of the cinder?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google