• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Chewy's P.B. kittens get their own thread!

carol

Down with the sickness
Since I'm sure no one will get that, P.B. = Pixie Bob

They will be 4 weeks old this Tuesday, I can't believe it! We took these pics over the weekend. They are getting very mobile... which means they are more fun and more work at the same time!

First up, the kitten in the lead to be keeper... "Junior" is his birth nickname, we've been trying to think of a new name for him. He is the one that always wants to cuddle and is the one that is truest to Pixie Bob type.

The last pic is with my nephew, Kai. I wasn't going to put it in but it's too cute!

Attachments

• Junior2.JPG
    Junior2.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 242
  • Junior3.JPG
    Junior3.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 242
  • Junior4.JPG
    Junior4.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 241
  • KaiandJuniorJPG.jpg
    KaiandJuniorJPG.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 242
  • Junior.JPG
    Junior.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 242
Here is Lady Hawk, she is the adventurous one and the only girl! She may end up a long hair like mom.

Attachments

• Lady.JPG
    Lady.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 240
  • Lady2.JPG
    Lady2.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 242
  • Lady3.JPG
    Lady3.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 243
Here is Stumps aka Stumperton, our special runt. He was born with absolutely no tail. Mom and Dad have a quarter tail, Lady and G were born with tails, Junior with a quarter tail, and Stumps with no tail. Since his tail is an extreme, his spinal cord may not reach enough to give him control over his bowls. We won't know for another week or two how it's going to go. Say a prayer for Stumps, we love him so much.

Stumps is the social butterfly and loves to visit everyone. He loves to tackle "G", the biggest kitten in the litter and next up in the photo shoot. Stumps is also starting to cuddle a lot and comes in right after Junior in the "purr" contest. Jeram wants to rename him as well but I like his name. I do occasionally call him "Baboon Butt", lovingly of course!

Attachments

• Stumps3.JPG
    Stumps3.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 241
  • Stumps2.JPG
    Stumps2.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 241
  • Stumps.JPG
    Stumps.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 242
And last but not least, "G". G is the first born and is HUGE. His birth name was "Goliath" but then I thought that's not a very nice name for a cute little kitten. So we've been trying to think of a new name, "G" has been the only thing that has stuck. I've been trying on the name "Bamboo" because he grows so fast. Jeram laughs at me when I call one Baboon and one Bamboo. :) So if you have any names good for a big, cute and grey fuzz ball, throw them out. I think G will be a long hair for sure. He's a little shy and can be a whiner, but he's coming along. Definitely a bully at feeding time though. :)

Attachments

• G.JPG
    G.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 239
  • G2.JPG
    G2.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 239
  • LadyandG.JPG
    LadyandG.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 238
Some fight pics, a feeding pic, and one of Mom and Dad.

Attachments

• FightJuniorandG.JPG
    FightJuniorandG.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 238
  • FightLadyandStumps.JPG
    FightLadyandStumps.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 237
  • SnackTime.JPG
    SnackTime.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 236
  • Chewy.JPG
    Chewy.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 236
  • NightHawk2.jpg
    NightHawk2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 237
One word sums them up...AWWWW! I always wondered if they were born with bob tails, I've always love bob tails and that will be my next kitty. I love Jr and Stumps and I hope everything goes well with him.

Last two pics...

The first one is typical, everyone else being kittens and Junior looking at you saying "Hold me!". The second one is everyone wondering where Junior went. :)

Attachments

• Saveme.JPG
    Saveme.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 235
  • WhereisJunior.JPG
    WhereisJunior.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 235
One word sums them up...AWWWW! I always wondered if they were born with bob tails, I've always love bob tails and that will be my next kitty. I love Jr and Stumps and I hope everything goes well with him.

Thanks! Most are born with bob tails, that's the goal. I know some breeders will crop although G and Lady are staying as is! :) Too bad they can't give some to Stumps!

Thanks! It cracks me up that Junior looks so much like he was picked out of the wild, such a little wild cat cub look alike but he is the the biggest love bug of the bunch. :)

OMG - they are toooo cute Carol. I just wanna squeeze 'em!!
And I adore Stumps....cutest little face ever! I really hope he will be ok.

Love that pic with Chewy nursing them, she sure does look like the proud mama!!

Thanks! That girl does love her kittens! She is the best mom for being a first timer.

Aww...Stumps needs cuddles and kisses! I love runts!
*snuggles* from me...let us know how he does!

I agree with Robbie. I'm at my limit of 4, but I would consider breaking that rule for one of those adorable kittens! :D
They're very adorable! Chewy seems like she's a wonderful Mom, too!

I was waiting for this! I figured there would be an adorable kitty thread after you announced the birth.
That pic of dad is great, what a nice looking cat.

Thanks everyone! All kittens are cute, but there is just something EXTRA cute about Pixie Bob kittens. It wasn't even a breed I was looking at until I came across Chewy's pic in an "available kitties" forum. Even at 7 months old, her P.B. kitten powers melted me.

When we brought Chewy to the stud's breeder, Gail, Jeram was still set on "You can breed her but we aren't keeping any". Gail brought us into a back room where she had a six week old litter. She was very sweet and let us hold them. The first words out of Jeram's mouth was "OK, we can keep one". LOL.

The kitten formerly known as Goliath has had the nickname of "Chancho" for 24 hours, we'll see how it goes.

I'm not a cat person, Carol... and I've tried to avoid this thread. LOL. BUT at 3:00 AM when you can't sleep... I clicked on the thread...

THESE GUYS ARE AWESOME! Great pics with cute captions on some. You know, I like them all, but I really like "G". I don't know... his pic just leaps out at me. :)

BTW, I understand the thing about "Goliath"... but "G" works well for me (I don't know about Chancho...)! I actually have a friend (Grant) that I call "G".

Congrats on the kitties!

Back