CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Carol's Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Carol's Corner Just a place to park this year's breeding plans and progress, come take a look and see what I have cooking!

Chewy's P.B. kittens get their own thread!

Old 09-06-2009, 03:35 AM   #21
RavenSpirit360
Awwww Carol they aer so cute, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-15-2009, 09:36 PM   #22
Lynnea
Oh man, their cuteness *hurts*!! lol I forgot you bred your momma PB, glad you have such a beautiful litter! Last spring at the Charlotte Repticon show, there was a cat show in the next building and a woman who had bought one of my Pekes was there showing, so Liana (our daughter) and I visited the show; quite a change of pace from reptiles! Or even dog shows, for that matter. But oh, some of the breeds are just gorgeous--! My friend breeds and shows short-hair Persians; more cuteness!!

Old 09-15-2009, 09:51 PM   #23
carol
Thanks! I need to finish getting their 6 week old pics today.

Old 09-18-2009, 04:46 PM   #24
whippet
I need one. Please? Just one? You can fly out here and visit Lauren and I and just bring one with you! Yes....that is a great plan. We will show you all around DC and Baltimore and you can stay on one of our airmattresses and all you need to do is bring us one of those!

Old 09-18-2009, 05:11 PM   #25
The_Thunderer
I still love "G", Carol! Looking at his picture again! That's quite a lot for a non-cat person!

Old 09-19-2009, 12:43 PM   #26
carol
Thanks guys! I HAVE to post their six week pics as bittersweet as it's going to be. I will try to do so before the weekend is over. (And before they turn 7 weeks!) My how time flies and kittens grow! "G" is still the fluffiest thing in the world.

Old 09-19-2009, 05:35 PM   #27
paigehi
How is little "stumps" Did he turn out to be continent? If he's causing any problems, when you come visit Lauren and Tara you can bring him along...I'm only an hour away!

Old 09-21-2009, 01:21 AM   #28
carol
Quote:
Originally Posted by paigehi View Post
How is little "stumps" Did he turn out to be continent? If he's causing any problems, when you come visit Lauren and Tara you can bring him along...I'm only an hour away!
Unfortunately he ended up being paralyzed in both "evacuation" areas for solid and liquid waste. The vet was very honest about all the complications he would face and we decided it was best to put him down. It was heartbreaking and the reason the six week update is so late. We loved him so much, the only consolation I have is that the little guy had a GREAT six weeks of life and was happy, content, very well loved, and very well taken care of.

That being said I will start the updates with pics of our Mr. Stumperton. It's been 5 days since we had to say good bye and I'm already in tears typing this.

Old 09-21-2009, 01:25 AM   #29
carol
And on a lighter note, here are the rest of them. Junior was renamed Wicket this week and we officially decided he was the keeper. We also thought of calling him "Chaka" but thought having two cats named Chaka and Chewy sounded like a bad sneeze. So here is Wicket, the mini bob cat.

Old 09-21-2009, 01:30 AM   #30
carol
And here is "G" aka Chancho. Our super fluffy, super lovey cuddle man!My friend is having a hard time choosing between him and Lady. She and her husband prefer Lady but the kids love Chancho, which makes him in the lead. If they take him, there is a good chance his name will be "Samwise" (the fat one) so we are trying to get him used to the name.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google