• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Anery Corn Snake

AlyssaMD1992

Hi I'm looking for an Anery baby..... if anyone is selling one please message with the price, age, gender if known, photos, etc... Thank you [emoji1]

Here is a list of all our members who are also breeders.

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76317

If you have a convention coming your way soon, check out the list of breeders and contact them. They may just have what you are looking for, and can bring your new kiddo along for you to save on shipping.

I feel very safe with the breeders on this forum, but if it is one I haven't come across I would check the BOI for the reputation of that breeder, good or bad, to know what you are getting into.

Good luck, I started with a Fire because I was star struck by the coloring, now I am wanting the darker colors like anerys and charcoals and granites. STUNNING. Oh hell, who am I kidding? I wouldn't kick a corn off my porch if it looked like rotten sewage! (ooh, perhaps a new morph??? Off to check my porch now!)

Back