CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Loopy's Thread

Old 08-26-2016, 10:39 AM   #91
DollysMom
Loopy eats like a pro. Evidently sheds like one, too!

Isn't it amazing when the reluctant eaters grow up to eat like there's no tomorrow? And yeah, kudos for starting from the head! As we all recall, until she was on hoppers a young yellow corn snake who shall remain nameless was known as a butt eater, lol!

Old 08-26-2016, 02:04 PM   #92
kdickens
LOL! Yeah, Gail ... I didn't want to mention any 'snake names'! And what's a little frustrating is that Loopy shed and ate during one 5 hr period so I don't want to pick him up (but I really do!) so's I can let him digest! I haven't even seen him yet! Grrrr.

Old 08-26-2016, 03:32 PM   #93
DollysMom
Thanks for that, Ken. One yellow snake would've had a red face for sure!

Oh I know how frustrating that is. I miss them while they are digesting and shedding, etc. Looking forward to more Loopy pics, soon!

Old 08-30-2016, 01:25 AM   #94
kdickens
After Loopy ate and shed on the same day I've been waiting to get him out of 'hiding'! Finally got him out and went outside for some fresh air and photos. He was the typical snake subject (impossible!) but I got a couple pics worth posting!

Old 08-30-2016, 07:31 AM   #95
DollysMom
He's stunning, Ken. He looks right at home in that tree, too.

Old 08-30-2016, 08:41 AM   #96
kdickens
Thanks Gail ... he like's the tree and moves pretty slow when he's on it. Just have to keep one eye open all the time - I don't want to have to climb a tree (or cut one down)!

Old 08-30-2016, 01:22 PM   #97
DollysMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdickens View Post
Thanks Gail ... he like's the tree and moves pretty slow when he's on it. Just have to keep one eye open all the time - I don't want to have to climb a tree (or cut one down)!
I hear you, Ken. You have to keep an eye on them anytime they aren't secured in some kind of housing or holding container. I'm glad he's a good boy for you on the tree.

His colors are totally amazing, btw. He's so bright I nearly grabbed my sunglasses!

Old 09-08-2016, 02:48 PM   #98
kdickens
Since tomorrow is 'mouse day' I figured I'd visit with Loopy a bit today. Went outside for this pic (hot out!) Sprayed down his mossy hide and put him back inside the viv. I'm sure that's where his is right now!

Old 09-08-2016, 03:01 PM   #99
DollysMom
He's awesome, Ken. Can you believe this is the same little noodle you fed in the bag? He's getting so big!

Old 09-09-2016, 12:48 AM   #100
kdickens
Gail ... it's amazing how fast the grow actually. I think in the wild they try to big as fast as possible so they won't be the ones being eaten! I saved little Loopy's plastic shipping cup and every once in awhile I'll look at and think, "He fit in there?" .... Here's a pic my daughter just took with her cell phone ... "Why thank you but no I do not want to come out and play, but I'm very interested in what you're doing!"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google