CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Anery motley scaleless

Old 07-25-2017, 11:42 PM   #1
CornsAustria
Anery motley scaleless

Hey all !
Today - early in the morning this little guy hatched out and sure it has to stay with us !
Very proud, maybe the first one in Austria !

Old 07-25-2017, 11:50 PM   #2
Tavia
Very cool! Definitely a keeper!

Old 07-26-2017, 12:16 AM   #3
CornsAustria
Thank you Tavia !

Old 07-26-2017, 10:30 AM   #4
WillowBug
The little guy is quite cute

Old 07-26-2017, 11:54 PM   #5
CornsAustria
Thanks Willow
The little guy is now sexed - a little male
All are out from its eggs now and all I can say is, that he is not the only holdback this year !!!

Old 07-27-2017, 12:00 AM   #6
Tavia
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornsAustria View Post
Thanks Willow
The little guy is now sexed - a little male
All are out from its eggs now and all I can say is, that he is not the only holdback this year !!!

Pictures!! Don't be a tease now.

Old 07-27-2017, 01:50 AM   #7
CornsAustria
Tavia - idk the morphs of all because there a hidden gene came out.. so I have to wait when they first shed.

there are two charcoal's - one in motley/striped (the hidden gen)
two wildforms
two anery scaleless
two normal scaleless (or lavender)
one pink scaleless rainworm (could be snow or blizzard because of no showing pattern I belive motley/striped too)

I think I hold all of them back, but I have to talk with my husband first if this is a 'OK' or a 'we don't have space for so many babies' thing

The fourth picture is a 100 % sure charcoal motley in my opinion ... but we don't know this gene from the parents and grandparents, so this was a really nice surprice.

Old 07-27-2017, 11:01 AM   #8
Tavia
Very nice! I didn't really like the scaleless much at first but I'm liking them more and more now.

Old 07-27-2017, 11:50 PM   #9
CornsAustria
I liked it... but since I've lost three scaleless last year, I want to go back to my roots, and do my breeding with normals...its very hard when you have a 'soulpet' that touches your heart and then dies because of a mistake of your own
This is our first and last clutch this year and hurray now I have the problems with a hidden genetic and don't know how to describe the little one's.
This little pink worm give me more question sighns then the other - I don't like it very much
Just kidding

Old 08-04-2017, 12:28 AM   #10
CornsAustria
He is now out of his shed !
So bright and very very unique !! love him !!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google