• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Who knows the story of my profile pic?

I would hazard a guess that you had a few too many beers and the road jumped out from under you when you tried to drive home after the bars closed..... :laugh:

Well, it looks like everyone bailed out of the car at the same time, and it may have still been in gear. Since I'm assuming it was in Texas, perhaps a rattlesnake was seen in the car? That would make for a good story.

I was ready to bail out of my own car last week. I was driving my son home late at night and a large Huntsman spider walker onto my right hand. I didn't know what it was until I passed a street light. I swatted it off my hand and it landed on the dashboard. I finally found a place to pull over and swatted it out of the car. My son was just laughing the whole time.

Oh its just a pic of Joe Pierce's car the time he ran from the law and got arrested for game violations.

Oh its just a pic of Joe Pierce's car the time he ran from the law and got arrested for game violations.

Yeah, I remember reading that he got that car up to 70 mph trying to elude the police. No wonder the doors look like they are going to fly off. I think he was REALLY pushing it to the brink.

Back