CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Trash on the roadways

Old 12-04-2009, 08:33 AM   #11
Susielea
I can't stand people who think it's ok to just discard their rubbish anywhere they feel like!

I have a friend whose son has a nice burn scar on his neck, this was caused by a careless driver throwing his cigarette butt out of his window whilst travelling at over 60mph on the motorway, it flew back into my friends car window and got lodged in his collar. He was only 9months old at the time and strapped into a child seat in the back of the car, it took her a couple of minutes to find somewhere safe to pull over, so she could check him to find out why he was crying so much, she didn't realise the burning butt had actually flown into her car!

Old 12-04-2009, 08:48 AM   #12
El Jefe
So you talk about a metal detector in one thread and now trash in this one....what's next Rich....black knee socks and shorts! Don't let retirement get to you too soon!!!

Old 12-04-2009, 07:58 PM   #13
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by MohrSnakes View Post
So you talk about a metal detector in one thread and now trash in this one....what's next Rich....black knee socks and shorts! Don't let retirement get to you too soon!!!

I keep having dreams of becoming a worldclass shuffleboard champion.......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google