CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Do people have other hobbies?

Old 03-28-2004, 05:23 PM   #41
pipatic
other hobbies.
ehm leopard gecko's, beardies,dumerils,

then there my kids , rock and blues music, an sea fishing, my 2 bull terriers used to ride m/cycles,

Old 03-29-2004, 02:43 AM   #42
eddie
hmmm hobbies......

um well i used to love playing baseball and football but the docter said no more for me.. so now i sit home play with the snakes collect baseball football cards and love playuing video games.. like diablo 2 boulders gate and all of the ea sports games like madden mvp baseball fifa soccer.. geez cxome to think of it i think i got liek 50 games.. man im getting lazy... and the best game of all socom 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-02-2004, 07:10 AM   #43
Rachel
Meg, I am so jealous! What a lovely outline!

As for me, I enjoy horseriding, kickboxing, belly dancing, my dog Meg (and we're getting another on Sunday...'Texas' he's a rescue greyhound!), art (although i don't do much now) and generally going out with my mates and dancing the night away!

Old 04-02-2004, 11:54 AM   #44
tyretosmom
When I have time I like to garden and go to the gym. But after reading all of your guy's hobbies I realize I need to get into more things! here is a list of hobbies I had ebfore kids. Im hoping to get back into them when my kids get a little older. (youngest is 10 mo.) Golf, tennis, Fastpitch pitcher, raised birds, pottery, aorobics.

Jaimee

Old 04-02-2004, 02:37 PM   #45
Canadain Eh?
My hobbies are snowboarding, reptiles, playing drums, listening to music, PS2 and photography. My camera now is just a Kodak Digital CX 6230 but wanting to get a Canon digital SLR Rebal.

Old 04-02-2004, 06:34 PM   #46
MegF.
Oh, and thanks Rachel. That's nice of you to say!

Old 04-12-2004, 02:45 PM   #47
Neumann
My hobbies include but are not limited to:

Drawing
Family (kids)
Mountain Unicycling
Photography (new)
Snakes
Travel

I now have an interest in nature photography which was sparked by some of the beautiful snake pictures found on this site.

Old 04-16-2004, 05:40 PM   #48
niki
Talking

Im an art student so i really like to get creative i make clothes bags and sell paintings ect.. oh yeah im a busy mum to a 5 year old so i guess the time i spend on her i may as well say shes a hobbie. I love motorbikes hiking and cats. but my favourite hobbie has got to be getting rotten drunk with buddies and attempting to dance (really well)

Old 04-16-2004, 06:09 PM   #49
niki
Talking

Heres a bit of my art hope you can see it.........

Old 04-16-2004, 06:11 PM   #50
niki
a little closer

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google