• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New Year's Resolution....

Rich Z

Administrator
Staff member
There were probably many, many times this year when I may have disturbed you, troubled you, pestered you, irritated you, bugged you, or got on your nerves with everything I do here. So today I just wanted to tell you....

pissed_cat.jpg

Suck it up, Cupcake!!!
'Cause things aren't going to change much for 2010 !!!

:rofl:

Cool kitty photo!

Happy New Year!

This year you can go out and party, and sleep REALLY LATE the next day, haha! You can hit every party place in Crawfordville!

That's hilarious, Rich! (I kinda look like that before coffee in the morning.)

Happy New Year to all!

Sincerely,

Cupcake

Good one Rich. When I first started to read it I thought you were going soft in retirement. Glad to see you're still the same guy!

There were probably many, many times this year when I may have disturbed you, troubled you, pestered you, irritated you, bugged you, or got on your nerves with everything I do here. So today I just wanted to tell you....

pissed_cat.jpg

:rofl:
I see your mad cat and raise you an evil moggy.....

bald_cat.jpg

:grin01:

You have a good feel for this place and how it works......
Keep doing it, it works.....
(At least you didn't call me fella...... :rofl:)
Have a great New Year Rich..........
ps...... did you hold back any snakes, or are you snake free?

Back