CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Deli cup liners and water dishes still available!

Old 02-10-2010, 11:27 PM   #1
Rich Z
Deli cup liners and water dishes still available!

I've still got a bunch of cases of those deli cup liners I want to get rid of as well as the milled water dishes I used in deli cups.

http://www.serpenco.com/shop/customer/home.php?cat=252

Deli cup liners are $60 for a case of 7,200. Deli cup water dishes are $50 per 50 pack. Shipping is included in those prices.

Hatching season will be here before you know it, so now's the time to be planning ahead for it.

Old 03-14-2010, 03:45 AM   #2
SquamishSerpents
crap. wish i saw this before i bought 60 of the teeny weeny Hagen ceramic dishes for $2 a pop...

Old 05-01-2010, 10:03 AM   #3
Rich Z
OK, it's time to clean out that storage shed. I have slashed the price on the deli cup liners by 50 percent.

http://www.serpenco.com/shop/custome...cat=252&page=1

That's a full case, shipping included, for only $30.

Babies are going to be hatching out and the show season will be soon upon us. So get these liners now while they are still available. We've used these things for years and found them invaluable.

You may also want to consider the deli cup water dishes, as we have found that baby corn snakes will start to show signs of dehydration just over the two days of a show without having water available.

http://www.serpenco.com/shop/custome...cat=252&page=1

I still have a few cases of these to modify, but once they are gone, quite likely I will NOT be making any more of them. Not unless this retirement thing starts getting really boring...

Old 05-01-2010, 02:47 PM   #4
starsevol
He Rich,
Dumb question but will the deli water dishes fit in the small deli cups from Superior Enterprises?

Old 05-01-2010, 05:16 PM   #5
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsevol View Post
He Rich,
Dumb question but will the deli water dishes fit in the small deli cups from Superior Enterprises?
If you mean the standard 8 ounce deli cups, then yes, they will DEFINITELY work. Those are the cups we have been using for years.

Old 05-18-2010, 04:12 AM   #6
sinisterserpents1
I tried to send u a pm, but it said your box was full, so I sent u a message thru your website. Thanks.

Old 05-18-2010, 09:31 AM   #7
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinisterserpents1 View Post
I tried to send u a pm, but it said your box was full, so I sent u a message thru your website. Thanks.
Thank you. I replied to your email...

Old 05-18-2010, 10:33 AM   #8
bekers71
Hey Rich. I just sent you a paypal for 2 cases of liners.

Old 05-18-2010, 05:39 PM   #9
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by bekers71 View Post
Hey Rich. I just sent you a paypal for 2 cases of liners.
Got it! Thanks! I'll try to get them out this week if I can.

Old 05-26-2010, 10:50 AM   #10
bekers71
Hey Rich. Just wanted to let you know my 2 cases showed up today. Wow, that's a lot of liners. LOL Thanks again!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google