• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Future breeders

Next is Terran, (2010 sibling to my male Tatsu). Motley het Sunkissed, ph Anery.
She & Tatsu are offspring of Syrus, the male SK Motley I got today as well.

She has an "X" head pattern. I hope to pair her with Stone, one of my Normal babies from the Alabama X Tessera project, who also has an "X" head pattern.

Attachments

• 78908_172015_Large_Q6ZmWtPBbiOTerran.jpg
    78908_172015_Large_Q6ZmWtPBbiOTerran.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 78908_172016_Large_n61XOqFGWehQ2bWTerran.jpg
    78908_172016_Large_n61XOqFGWehQ2bWTerran.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 38
*Here's Stone, the male with the "X" pattern head that I hope to pair Terran with down the road.

Attachments

• 67545_147827_Large_BMaVkuTlWTiStone.jpg
    67545_147827_Large_BMaVkuTlWTiStone.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 38
I know, I'm among the minority when I say Tessera does nothing for me, BUT, I'll say it again, THAT Tessera is smokin'!

Gorgeous critters Heather! You and I both have the sunkissed bug! One of my most favorite morphs!

Love those babies with the "X" head pattern! I've got one of my own whom I've named Wolverine. I've always thought Jay and PJ should make a special "X" line. Sounds like you have the materials to make that happen! I like that Stone's X is lighter! Nice contrast.

Syrus is absolutely gorgeous! That trio sure looks promising.

Also, of course Zoraida & Cinaed look great! Nice shots and thanks for the updates. Keep em coming! :cheers:

Thanks Jess!
You know, I have had a couple comments that some of the Alabama X Tessera babies have what appears to be Sunkissed like head markings, & Terran does have SK bloodlines, so maybe there's some truth to that. I'll be adding some SK to the mix with the Alabama X Tessera babies down the road to test that out.

A couple more to add to my future breeders.
Thank you, Walter, for these two little beauties, that I got in trade.

First is Darius-2011 Sunkissed Amel male. He's definitely got the Sunkissed spunk. He's going to be stunning!

Then there's Shaylin-2011 Upper Keys Bloodred female, she's really cool looking & I'm looking forward to seeing how she turns out.

Attachments

• 018darius.jpg
    018darius.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 016shaylin.jpg
    016shaylin.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 20
Back