• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Male Popping Pic

What's your first language?
My first language is "american english" LOL!! I was being a little sarcastic.. LOL!

Oh and the kids sound like a bundle of joy! hehe. I'm not a mom yet (thank god...too young) but I'm the oldest of 4 lol. I'm 20, I have a 16 year old brother, a 2 year old brother, and a little sister born in January '09

So I generally know how fun bedtime can be.

You are about the same age, I was when I my oldest was born. We had her right after we bought our first house.

Your siblings are pretty well spread out.

Wayne

My first language is "american english" LOL!! I was being a little sarcastic.. LOL!

lol I was a little afraid of that....after I posted the message haha

*facepalm*

You are about the same age, I was when I my oldest was born. We had her right after we bought our first house.

Your siblings are pretty well spread out.

Wayne

I couldnt even imagine having a kid yet...let alone owning my own house lol. I haven't even gotten my first car yet. Still using my parents'.

And yea, my Dad got remarried when I was 16

That thing is in the middle of a major overhaul right now. So it's a mess!

Haha well dang it Wayne...get stuff done so I can have something to look at!
Kidding, of course. Nice site. I'm just reading through the stuff you have on there about receiving a shipped snake and stuff...
I'm expecting mine on the 17th!

Josh,

I may be a little late into this threat, but I MUST say that your daughter is probably one of the cutest litte girls I've ever seen! :D

Also, your thread makes me want to go out and get some cute little baby corns to practise popping! Liam is my only corn that is small enough for me to pop, which I've done successfully after one of my rep guys showed me how but maybe I need some more experience... So if you see me posting a thread about another new baby I've aquired, let it be known that it'd be your fault! :wavey: ;) I won't complain about it too much though haha!

And on another off topic side note, I am shockingly surprised at the amount of drama a CORNSNAKE forum is drawing :awcrap: But I guess there's always a first for everything...unfortunately in this case!

And on another off topic side note, I am shockingly surprised at the amount of drama a CORNSNAKE forum is drawing :awcrap: But I guess there's always a first for everything...unfortunately in this case!

Noooo!!! Don't start that back up again!!!

Haha sorry! I had no intention of starting anything back up, it was just disappointing to have that occur to me...

MOVING ON..........

Haha! It's all good. I'm just glad that it is finally all done and over with!
Oh...and I would fully support you buying another baby to practice popping on...(any excuse you can get to buy another baby!)

Trust me...you're not the only one!
I actually didn't have an excuse for my last order...:awcrap:

Shame on me, huh??

Look at us! Thinking of excuses, finding justification.... The little buggers make us boil up some false guilt! As if we aren't supposed to have them! Heck, I say buy em all..... A little cornsnake-fix never hurt anyone :D

Look at us! Thinking of excuses, finding justification.... The little buggers make us boil up some false guilt! As if we aren't supposed to have them! Heck, I say buy em all..... A little cornsnake-fix never hurt anyone :D

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Haha I couldn't agree more!
Hey..quick question..how long after they enter blue does a corn shed?

By the way.... this is for Josh when he decides to hop into this thread later on. I don't remember reading if anyone had said anything, so sorry if someone has but...

I will just have to make sure that the Anery I get is one...(to go with Crush the Amel...I decided to start with makin' some nice simple Snows

Josh, in order to make some beauty snow babies, you have to be sure that Crush is het Anery and the Anery female you get is het Amel. I just recently learned this myself, as I thought that simply putting together an Amel and Anery would give me some snows:( But if your babies don't happen to be het for those, then there's your excuse to go out and buy two new babies :D

Hey..quick question..how long after they enter blue does a corn shed?

I find that usually it takes a week for my snakes to shed, starting from a blue/milky belly til they finally shed :)
I've learned with August (since she is usually very active), that if I notice I haven't see her in a while (and isn't digesting any food) that she is due for a shed soon. It's seemingly no fail! :D
Of course, if you normally have a shy baby to begin with, it might be a little harder to tell and you might have to go in for a closer peek!

Haha ok cool so hopefully by mid next week Raider will have shed.
At least with Red, who is ALWAYS out and about, I'll be able to somewhat tell when she gets ready to shed (since she is an amel..) if/when she starts hiding and I don't see her out much.

It won't be too long until Ninja sheds for me, I can't wait! I always get more exciting with him because he sheds much less often than August and when I first got him, I was always worried that he was never gaining any weight because he never seemed to and I never had a scale at the time (all hail the glory of scales!). So now when he sheds I get extra excited because it just lets me know my little baby boy is growing :D

And as I've said before, I can't wait to see pics! I'm a sucker for fresh shedded snakes :laugh:

Back