CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Account Activation??

Old 03-29-2009, 10:48 PM   #1
EmJagsz
Account Activation??

A friend of mine signed up here the other night, but didn't get an email regarding activating his account. I'm not sure if there is a way to re-send an account activation to one's self or what he could do... Can anyone help??

Old 03-29-2009, 11:01 PM   #2
ZoologyGirl
It took me a couple days to get mine. Perhaps the admin hasn't gotten to it yet?

Also, have they checked the spam folder (if they have one). I have things show up in my spam folder all the time that shouldn't be

Old 03-30-2009, 02:00 AM   #3
Rich Z
I approve all new registrations manually lately. It's the only way to weed out most of the spammers. Unfortunately, I sometimes can't get to that every day like I would like to....... Sorry...

Old 03-30-2009, 02:06 AM   #4
EmJagsz
Thanks for clearing that up, Rich. No need to be sorry, I understand that you are only one person and cannot do a hundred things at once. I had no doubt that he would eventually get it, it's just that we didn't know how long it would take. I guess it's just his anticipation to get crackin' on this great forum! But now we know. Thanks again!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google