• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Adults for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynnea

That's "lin-NAY-ah"
I'm thinning the herd, as it were, and trying to focus more. Too many snakes, too little time and money! My loss is your gain.

Pairs:

1.1 '07 Amel het Butter Mot (Sun & Jinn) - $100/pair
1.1 '07 Normal het opal stripe (Diana & Thomas) - $150/pair
1.1 '07 Upper Keys het terrazzo (Fanny & Falco) - SOLD

Females:

0.1 '05 Sunglow (Flora) - $85
0.1 '07 Hypo het Lavender Mot (Hannah) - $85
0.1 '02 Normal het Sunkissed, Caramel Mot (Honey) - $145
0.1 '08 Butter ph stripe (Lucy) - $120
0.1 '03 Amber het Amel TO NON-BREEDING HOME (Saffron)
0.1 '08 Ultramel het Anery, Stripe (Una) - $95

Males:

1.0 '01 Cinder from Serpenco (Ashe) - $350
1.0 '07 Blizzard het Anery (Frost) - $95
1.0 '06 Lavender Mot, het/homo Anery, hypo (Henry) - $130
1.0 '06 Granite--very light! (Keichi) - $95
1.0 '06 Amel Mot/Stripe het Caramel (Kinky) - $75
1.0 '08 Lavender Stripe het hypo--picky eater (Ricky) - $150
1.0 '06 Coral Snow (Sha'i Hulud) - $150
1.0 '06 Pastel Anery Mot (Tokio) - $80
1.0 '07 Okeetee from wild-caught Hunt Club lines (Thor) - $120
1.0 '08 Ultramel het Caramel, Charcoal (Uli) - $95
1.0 '07 Caramel Stripe ph amel, and missing one eye (Xavier) - $75
1.0 '08 Orchid (Sunkissed Lavender) - $175

Please send me a PM to [email protected] if interested. Prices are firm; most reflect a significant reduction from what I paid. No trades. Shipping will be $45 anywhere in continental US. You can see each of these at www.iherp.com/lynnea.

Attachments

• Flora.jpg
    Flora.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 1,214
  • Lucy.jpg
    Lucy.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 1,213
  • Ricky.jpg
    Ricky.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 1,215
  • Ashe.jpg
    Ashe.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 807
  • Frost.jpg
    Frost.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 805
Last edited:
Hey I was just wondering if your pair of normals het opal stripe have bred for you before and if so how large was their clutch. And have ur upper keys pair bred before and made any nice terrazzos.

The upper keys have never been bred. The het opal stripes were bred, I believe she produced 18 eggs, but most were infertile; the remaining did not make it. I had several clutches like that this year, unfortunately.

I'm sorry to hear that about the bad clutches this year. Do you know any lineage background on the upper keys?

could you PM me a pic of the '07 male blizzard. i'm currently searching for a blizzard which shows no yellow to breed to my Ultramel charcoal female(that is showing no yellow) thank you.

could you PM me a pic of the '07 male blizzard. i'm currently searching for a blizzard which shows no yellow to breed to my Ultramel charcoal female(that is showing no yellow) thank you.

The blizzard male does have some very pale yellow on him.

The blizzard male does have some very pale yellow on him.

ok,

yeah, seen him on iherp. thanks for responding. he's nice. but not really what i was looking for....i may not find what i'm looking for. but again, thanks for the response.

Sorry this took awhile--here's the orchid male, Lancelot:

Attachments

• Lancelot 12.101.JPG
    Lancelot 12.101.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 171
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back