CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

View Poll Results: How often?
Often (weekly or over) 14 33.33%
Sometimes( monthly or bi-weekly) 4 9.52%
Rarely 4 9.52%
NEVER 20 47.62%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

RPG Thread

Old 05-01-2004, 09:35 AM   #1
Celestine8
RPG Thread

Okay, well in the name forum, some of you mentioned that you played various pen and paper or live action RPGs. And since it managed to get the entire thread off topic, it might be nice to move it all here... So what do you play and how often?

Old 05-01-2004, 09:40 AM   #2
Celestine8
I play Dungeons and Dragons and Vampire: The Masquerade ( pen and paper version) and am trying to get d20 up or something. I play D&D weekly and Masquerade once a month or so.

Old 05-01-2004, 10:27 AM   #3
Mark Beverly
I usually play Dungeons & Dragons weekly but I have been know to play Star Wars and/or Vampire on occasion.

Old 05-01-2004, 01:33 PM   #4
Amanda E
He He!

The first thing I thought of when I saw the subject line was 'Rocket Propelled Grenade'

Old 05-01-2004, 04:37 PM   #5
aNi-DiFrAnCo
Do you notice how it is either one extreme or another..its Never or all the time and there are hardly any in-between votes. :P

Old 05-01-2004, 07:12 PM   #6
elaphe4herps
unfortunately, i can't find the time to play. but a few years back, I played almost every other day. We were extreme fanatics, me and my groupies. But now, i have been bearing down on studying, lacrosse, and the snakes; so i never play anymore. although i would like to....

i actually started to design my own RPG, very similar to D&D, but the magics, stats and fight sequencing are very different. I am also creating an entirely new beastiary for my world and attempting to draw each creature.

hopefully, i can round up all my papers and finish it soon. I have an essential rough draft finished, but the microeconomics and history stuff needs to be fine tuned. Wish me luck!

Old 05-01-2004, 07:34 PM   #7
mattsnake
Nah

Not much of an RPG fan at all.

Old 05-01-2004, 09:03 PM   #8
Taceas
Does Diablo II: Lord of Destruction count? I'm addicted to that game I think. =P

I also mud on a game called Aliens vs Predator: The Site - You can connect from there

Old 05-01-2004, 10:41 PM   #9
Jimmy Johnson
used to play

You left out a catagory..
Used to play
We played AD&D ( Forgoten Realms) We even encountered Wolgar, Breunor, Drizzt, Regis and Catabrie. A few of you will know who they are. right drizzt80?
We had a campaign that lasted for five years.
We played on the first Saturday of every month, usually from about 2:00 in the afternoon until 2:00 or 3:00 the following
morning.
Everyone's work schedules and personal lives made it too dificult to continue the game.
Maybe someday we will start again.
I play RPG's on the computer every once in a while now.
Baulders Gate, Icewind Dale, Neverwinter Nights and a few others. Not really enough time to do much of that either.

Old 05-01-2004, 11:15 PM   #10
Drizzt80
Re: used to play

Quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Johnson
You left out a catagory..
Used to play
We played AD&D ( Forgoten Realms) We even encountered Wolgar, Breunor, Drizzt, Regis and Catabrie. A few of you will know who they are. right drizzt80?
Right on Jimmy, I do know them quite well! I used to play DnD years ago, but just isn't the time to play anymore. Used to spend time on a MUD as well. Life seems to have gotten in the way! My spare time in the fantasy world is spent reading when I have the chance.

D80

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google