CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Long time no see

Old 05-03-2004, 10:19 PM   #1
8Corn*Freak8
Long time no see

I used to post here often about a year ago but then i lost my snake and i kindof got out of touch but now i have a new corn and a few other reptiles and exotic's. I got a Snow Corn hatchling and a snapping turtle and pirahnah's. I dont have any pic's yet but i will get some of my corn and maybe my turtle if i get the chance, but if any of you still remeber me then...HI!

Old 05-04-2004, 12:29 AM   #2
MegF.
Well, welcome back! I don't know you, but if you're into corns, it's good enough!

Old 05-04-2004, 03:01 PM   #3
Skye
nice to see you back here,

Skye

Old 05-05-2004, 05:42 PM   #4
Rich Z
You do need to fix your email account here. I am getting bounced emails from threads you have subscribed to:

Quote:
dd Sorry your message to crazy_pker@yahoo.com cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102]. - mta151.mail.dcn.yahoo.com
Please do so ASAP.

Thanks.

Old 05-07-2004, 12:20 AM   #5
Rich Z
8Corn*Freak8 - last chance. Unless you fix your email address REAL SOON, your account here is going to be deleted.

Anyone who allows their email address to expire and causes me to get bounced emails will be subject to the same fate. Sorry, but I really don't need to wade through a bunch of bounced emails every day.

Old 05-08-2004, 02:39 AM   #6
Rich Z
Sorry you have ignored my requests to fix your email. Your account here is locked until you contact me about this problem.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google